Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom
    #7603603 - 11/06/07 07:00 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

this time with pictures.

so a week ago I cooked some BBQ. Ribs, Beans, roasted potatoes. it was all cooked out on the grill in disposable pans, so no dishes to clean up. when I was seasoning the ribs I guess I got bit of salt or seasoning fell down in a burner on the stove. Well cue the next day, I'm sitting in my little living room and he goes to cook some goat or something and he yells "ssttooonnneeddsshhrrrooooommm, you didn't clean up after you cooked!! What the ass!" like he was my dad or something... and I was like "erm, what's dirty on the stove? I didn't use it..." and he said "the burners are dirty!!" I just said "whatever, I didn't a single burner." then he starts banging shit around and pulled the burners apart and cleaning while sighing like a fucking 12 year old girl. His BF calls in the middle of it and he's like "I can't talk right now, I'm cleaning because SOMEONE ELSE didn't"

so whatever, I turned up the TV and played guitar hero and ignored it. and secretly made a pact to myself not to use one single dish, glass, fork, ect... and see how long he goes without cleaning up after himself. Most of the time I just eat healthy choice frozen dinners (I don't have time to cook and they seem healthier than getting take-out) so I used plastic forks and threw away everything I used.

This is what the kitchen looks like after a week:

dirty dishes, and notice the burners in the sink, dirtier than i supposedly left them

it's NOT ok for me to have a bit of salt down in the burner, but it IS ok for him to leave a nasty pan with water in it on the stove

and last, but NOT LEAST, his infamous leaving the kitchen trash in the floor

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebeebop
Nasty Prisms My Good Sir
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: My DeLorean
Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7603639 - 11/06/07 07:07 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I have a roommate that does the exact same thing!
My other two roommates and I decided a long time ago to stop ceaning up after him...The sink is full of dishes, there is a skillet on the stove, and a pan full of nasty on the counter...when are they going to get it?

--------------------
"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
-Aldous Huxley

OfflineYeagerBomb
I have a big dick
Male

Loc: USA
Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7603642 - 11/06/07 07:08 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Just leave it there. Wait for it to pile up, he'll eventually clean it up himself, probably.

OfflineYeagerBomb
I have a big dick
Male

Loc: USA
Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: YeagerBomb]
    #7603647 - 11/06/07 07:09 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Or just get a new room mate.

Invisibleblkjkrabbit

Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: YeagerBomb]
    #7603696 - 11/06/07 07:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

my roommates try to make me do their dishes all the time, and i told them to fuck off. haven't had any problems since. just pull a :kingcrankey: on them and they'll submit like the meek cattle they are

InvisibleVanguard
 User Gallery

Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7603996 - 11/06/07 08:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I had a roommate that refused to do his own dishes once. I wasn't about to wash his dishes, so I let them sit there until they started growing mold, this was way before I first accessed this site. Anyway, I made some comments about it and waited a few more days before buying a respirator and dish gloves to bag up the dishes and haul 'em to the dumpster.

My MAJOR pet-peeve is dirty dishes. I hand wash ALL dishes used immediately after eating. I've had girlfriends that ask me "Why are you washing the dishes? We just finished eating." I guess it was the way I was raised.

I absolutely refuse to do roommate dishes, unless it's a girl that I have an agreement with about laundry, or something. But I will throw your dishes out if they grow mold.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: another I hate my roommate thread from stonedshroom [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #7604047 - 11/06/07 08:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That sux, i ve got some cleanliness as friends before, I think if they were become my roomies they would Hate me forerver because I am the king of the mess for real, my roomie asked me yesterday If I was sick, I asked her why and she told me because I was cleaning the living room the truth was that I was cleaning cause I was trying the new guitar hero and mu living room was just renovated and everything is dusty.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub