Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My Arcade Trophy
    #7597356 -

As much as I hate to report this... :lol:







What's the deal? I've never played blackjack... The only thing I can think of, is that a long time ago, MushroomTrip challenged me to it, and we were having all sorts of problems with challenges (still are, as far as I know, haven't tested it recently), and recently I saw it sitting there, so I accepted it, because I had already declined it but it wouldn't let me click decline again and it still sat there pending, and then when it loaded, I just went to a different screen.

:shrug:

I humbly accept the honor of being the blackjack champion, however. :yesnod:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Arcade Trophy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7601412 -

Anyone? :shrug:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Arcade Trophy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7601415 -

*Cough* Delete this thread *Cough* :wink: lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Arcade Trophy [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7601497 -

Good, the burden of being a champion has been alleviated. :smirk:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Arcade Trophy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7601498 -

I think now I will have to kick MushroomTrip's ass at Pedestrian Killer to be a champion again. :hehehe:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Arcade Trophy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7603187 -

Dream on, Sexy Butt McDanger :naughty:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Arcade Trophies Suggestion Speeker 579 6 12/07/09 04:18 AM
by shadyy
* Arcade trophies Ellis Dee 154 0 06/01/13 08:59 PM
by Ellis Dee
* Ban Lottery Trophy???? Hanky 706 2 09/07/06 05:25 PM
by Anno
* Check out the new Shroomery Arcade!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
YthanA 12,768 82 11/08/04 08:34 PM
by doug_E_fresh
* Hacked Arcade Scores? thenewuser 2,497 19 11/26/04 12:37 PM
by OJK
* You know what is weaksauce (about the arcade) Banez 1,105 7 07/09/07 11:39 PM
by Mike_yy
* Arcade High Scores: Cricket Super_Blunt 1,030 6 11/28/04 10:30 PM
by Gijith
* Trophy
( 1 2 all )
drSE 2,249 34 06/15/07 06:05 PM
by Legend9123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
698 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.