Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter...
    #7587414 -

but i never have a significant amount of weed

the melted butter in a pot method seems to be simple enough

would that work on say a gram of weed

since the potency is increased four times when eaten, theoretically you should get something out of it no matter what the amount

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7587418 -

sounds like a waste to me

you should do it


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7587427 -

I once grinded up about a gram of weed, cooked it with like 2tbs of margarine for like 5 minutes on med. heat, put the marg. and bits of weed on toast and got high all day.:thumbup:

It should work, is it good weed?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: thoughts]
    #7587438 -

just IV it....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: druqs]
    #7587447 -

That's why you should grow your own and make cannabutter with all your trimmings :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: Dave Bowman]
    #7588744 -

it just so happens that i am growing my own

by trimmings you mean all the leaves?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7589360 -

It does not increase the strength four times, that's ridiculous. Edibles are much weaker because your body takes awhile to metabolize the thc. You need to eat much more than it takes to get you ripped, and one gram is not enough to make cannabutter. You're better off making a firecracker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7589679 -

dont throw weed directly into boiling hot butter, the heat will break up the moelcule.

use a small pot on your range.
boil a pint of water.
completely melt about an 1/8 of a stick into the boiling water
turn it down to just below any sign of boiling (very few bubbles)
throw in gram of weed and stir for 15 minutes
take off the heat and put in the fridge.
wait a few hours for the weed butter to coagulate at the top
pop a hole in the thin disc of butter to drain the water
enjoy, a gram will certainly do the trick.


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7590332 -

I never measure, but i know enough for a joint per person does the trick.
Dont use smart balance, it dont work.

i never tried margarine, only pure butter.
simmer for 5 mins and add mixture to brownie mix, and bake as directed
takes 30 mins or so to come on - buts its pure bliss.

great when having "relations":thumbup:
OoD


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7590375 -

boil water and some butter in pot,then cook some pot into the buttr and water add some ramen noodles and seasoning, that should work for about a doses worth of weed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7590384 -

Caribou_Lou said:
It does not increase the strength four times, that's ridiculous. Edibles are much weaker because your body takes awhile to metabolize the thc. You need to eat much more than it takes to get you ripped



you're an idiot.  thc is fat soluble, so when cooking budder, much more (all?) of the thc is transferred into the fat whereas when smoking you are actually burning the plant material and inevitably wasting some thc.  there is a noticeable difference in effects of smoking cannabis and eating it, not to mention time differences


to the original poster:  a gram is definitely pushing it.  the lowest I've ever made it with is about 2-2.5g.  I made some weak cookies earlier this week (told they were way too strong for most people last time :ohwell:) and there is a little less than .25g per cookies on average.  eat one of those and within the hour I'm feeling pretty good, eat two and I'm feeling floaty and heavy.  I still prefer a gram or so per cookie but to each their own


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: demiu5]
    #7590754 -

that is to say i use the bud

but what if i want to use the leaves

in that chef hans video he says you could use leaves or buds

there is thc in the leaves i know that

so like when i cut off the leaves to dry my buds when my plant is ready to die and be consumed could i use the leaves in the butter method

i would certainly have a shitload more to use

use every part of the cow, ya know?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: MrBump]
    #7590873 -

thecornking said:
dont throw weed directly into boiling hot butter, the heat will break up the moelcule.




and smoking doesnt?
:whatever:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Wanna Make Some Cannibutter... [Re: sirbojangles]
    #7590914 -

yes, use the leaves (trim and clippings) in budder.  trichomes also fall on the leaves so get the most out of that shit :laugh:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Butter VS. Margarine
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,544 44 09/06/04 08:02 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* What ninkenpoop made margarine ?????????????? Mirth 679 4 08/25/07 03:35 PM
by Prisoner#1
* 8oz dxm...I think I wanna novorua 1,320 11 11/08/05 04:45 PM
by lukeboots
* "Do You Wanna Dance"??? LearyfanS 1,594 7 06/10/05 10:13 PM
by PaulAtreides
* The Fe Fi Four Plus 2 - "I Wanna Come Back (From The World Of LSD)" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,185 3 05/24/05 11:04 PM
by Learyfan
* im bored..so iam bein a idiot. wanna read my chatlog? sh0e 767 2 05/09/04 02:24 AM
by sh0e
* *Serious Post* Sometimes when I go too sleep I don't wanna wake up again.
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 5,400 45 12/17/06 05:36 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* i wanna move
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 1,946 31 08/28/06 11:22 AM
by aug16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 2 members, 42 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.