Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
CannabaGooy smoresbars.
    #7581057 -



For this recipe you'll need some of the finest headies you can find, for this recipe I used about 3/4c fresh swahili strain sativa buds, this peticular strain has hints of french toast, with the citrusyness of grapefruit.



I use the buds that aren't going to mature enough to be a good smoke, but are still sticky and potent enuogh to make for good eats,  and about a 1/4c of some outdoor skunk, as skunky as this indica is, it has some really high sweet notes too it, almost like the well rounded succulentness of a honey baked ham, or some deep fried orange marmalade. So using about a cup total of fresh headies.




start out by lacing the inside of the pan with some butter, then melt down about 7tablespoons of butter in a small pot, once thats melted add 1/4c brown sugar, 1/3c the finest maple syrup around, I then added just a bit of some cannabis and cinnemon, and bring to a slight boil.



Then in a seperate bowl crush up a cup of honey grahm crackers, 2cups of some delicious oats, 3/4 some freshly grated coconut, and just a bit more cinnemon. Also you'll need about a half cup of flour.



Flop that all around untill its all mixed up very nicely. Then add the butter mixture, incorporate that all nicely. Then I melted aboot two tablespoons of butter, in the same pot, and about 1/3c of creamy Jiff peanutbutter. I then added that too the oats/flour mixture, and adding about 1/2c of the cannabis in that mixture, and mixed that all about. Then put half on the 9x9 pan, and stick it in the fridge for about 10 minutes.



Gives you just enough time to load one up and burn one down. Then take it out when the shits abit firm, add a grip of marshmellow's, adding the rest of the cannabis in the filling, about 1/2c of the best chocolate chunks you can find,




and about a generous toss of some walnuts, and a bit more coconut, then putting the rest of the butter/bud/oats mixture on top. Spit some chocolate syrup on top, and toss it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes, then I left it in there for about 15 more minutes at 200 degrees, just to make sures its all good and gooy.



Chill and enjoy ~~  :slomo:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Edited by snoot (10/31/07 02:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CannabaGooy smoresbars. [Re: snoot]
    #7581153 -

they look so good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CannabaGooy smoresbars. [Re: usg543]
    #7581192 -



This is a thing of beauty.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CannabaGooy smoresbars. [Re: snoot]
    #7581230 -

but why put the plant material in there with it? does it really add that much flavor? anytime I've actually eaten the bud cooked into the food, it's not so great (maybe cause it was dry...?)

does look good, though, and I'd definitely try some if offered to me


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CannabaGooy smoresbars. [Re: demiu5]
    #7581610 -

I just woke up they knocked me right out, I made them way too strong. :bouncey:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your favorite bread recipe Drewwyann 1,995 10 04/25/24 07:05 PM
by wahoocat
* Lobster Mushrooms! Yarry 2,126 6 04/08/05 10:20 PM
by kadakuda
* Wild Mushroom Recipe Flood Amatoxin 2,391 3 03/31/07 06:43 PM
by coon
* Is Anyone Into Growing Their own Hot Peppers & Makeing Homemade Hot Sauce??? A3eyedfish 2,253 10 12/08/07 02:45 PM
by PoC
* French Cake sweetsweet 1,929 9 08/31/07 02:47 AM
by IrishTemper
* Mac N cheese - homemade only
( 1 2 all )
sucklesworth 2,789 21 12/01/09 06:41 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Need a good bread recipe kronnyQ 1,269 6 05/31/05 09:28 AM
by BrotherJohn
* Some salmon and trout culinary ideas? MrBump 2,200 13 10/18/10 11:59 AM
by snoot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
513 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.