Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
MY FOAF's room got jacked by the narcs!
    #736299 - 07/10/02 09:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, the basics are:

My FOAF's room got cleared out of every material that may be related to illegal activity.
The cops had a search warrant to look through the room.

1 --- I want to know, will the cops be able to search AGAIN?

The materials taken are linked to someone else, but the room is the same room. I will add a lock to make sure that no one can come in that room.

But, could there be a off set chance say that the cops would be like "hey lets check up on this room to see if anything new and illegal is going on?"

I think its not likely.

2 --- But could they use the fact that they ALREADY found something illegal, and use that as a probable cause to the judge to grab another NEW search warrant?
(example : "Judge we have proof that this room was previously used for growing ____. Please make a new search warrant so that we can check this room for new illegal activity.")

3 --- How long does a search warrant last? Only that one time they search? Or does it mean a certain number of searches?

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemrdasani
enthusiast
Re: MY FOAF's room got jacked by the narcs! [Re: mrdasani]
    #736337 - 07/10/02 09:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, my friend, the reason he got caught, its a long story but the basics are, he was tripping level 5 and was walking around naked talking to neighboors and stuff. Sounds funny there, but in reality it was really sad, cause of the aftermath.

Anyway the people raiding the room linked it to my friend tripping out. They said it was "child's play" kinda hinting that it wasnt a big drug bust or anything like that. It makes me feel better that my friend isn't gonna get nailed. Or if he does, it wont be big. But anyway, I dont want there to a be a good chance that I get busted on the account of him.

Stay safe, and keep the circle of trust SMALL! The reason this happened to my friend: 1- too many people knew 2- underestimated the potency of the shroom

--------------------
"Come on you raver, you seer of visions,
come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!" - Pink Floyd (Wish You Were Here 1975)

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -from American Beauty.

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: mrdasani]
    #736943 - 07/10/02 02:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: MY FOAF's room got jacked by the narcs! [Re: PsilosKube]
    #739747 - 07/11/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

if a raid happens at all, why consider conducting the same activities in the same place?

that is plain stupid.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #746270 - 07/14/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If the cops have come before the odds of them coming again are about 100 times greater. For instance I was raided by a swat team in december 2000 when they suspected I had a meth lab. They found what they believed to be part of one and detained me for several hours before they tried questioning me. Now I got raided by a SWAT team again in early febuary of this year even though I wasen't even doing anything illegal and didn't have anything illegal. Only thing related to anything illegal I had were canning jars and BRF. They left and were talking about not finding any cocaine and how if they had found some it would have been such a good bust. They are a bunch of assholes, major league assholes. They will do anything they can to fuck you. Don't even talk to the assholes without a lawyer present so you don't help them fuck you. They just have it in for you once they know you're into drugs and will keep trying to bust you even if you quit doing anything illegal. If I were you I'de move. Good luck man.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: MY FOAF's room got jacked by the narcs! [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #749593 - 07/15/02 10:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

For instance I was raided by a swat team in december 2000 when they suspected I had a meth lab.

Boy am I glad I dont know you

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Offlinemidas
Loc: dirty south
    #752051 - 07/16/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

do your pc ing at a friends house far away and innoc there it will only take an hour and only one friend will be in the loop. it will only take a afternoon if you cool the jars in the fridge start to innoc could be only two to three hours deepending on tek and how fast you need to be. i don't know your situation but if you have access to your parents place or a girlfriend you could do this their and know one would have to know if you could get an hour or so just for a stove with them gone. you could be even more extreme and take a hot plate camping and try doing a tek though a large pc might not go good on camping stoves but a fire can do anything a stove can within reason if you know what your doing.

be hard core depending on your location you could dig a hole and bury the jars until they have colonized since the ground keeps a fairly constant temp. if you seal the jars with enough tape nothings getting in there and if you wait long enough they could pin invetro something not all of us could be patient enough to wait for but out of sight out of mind.
just make sure the 5-0 is not watching you thinking your digging a grave or something i seen worse f-ups by the po's.

how are you going to grow them check out moes outdoor tek everyone likes so much with hints like grass and flowers as camo but if they are on to you for shrooms then make sure its not on your property but even the corner of a public park would be good cuase they shouldn't attract any attention cuz unless you live in a big city shrooms pop up all over my yard and i only wish they were all cubies btu make sure your not doing on a school football field or any where near cuz then you will get fucked if they find out. i mention that becuase the closes park near me also happens to be adjacent to a middle school and they will auto double sentences if done within like a mile of a school or something like that.

i would use my families back yard hopefully in a shaded corner where it never gets mowed cuz then even if they are tailing you all the time hey your just visiting family but don't f your family if it seems close remember if shit gets out of hand just dump a gallon of gas on their and all the evidence will be gone don't set the gas on fire

hey just teach a friend how to do it and get them started on the condition they always hook you up with free shit for the favor any good friend will understand if you got raided and are paronoid and it takes the weight off your back and hopefully he can learn from your mistakes

don't feel bad about your friend my friend dissappeared after god only knows how many drops of lsd and woke up behind our old middleschool tied up and gaged the next day buttnaked and tripping his balls off still when the cops found him i think he is still on probation and this was back in high school and i all grow up now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds