Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I wanna know something.
    #7445203 -

Has anyone here ever done PCP before lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna know something. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7445208 -

I wish I had. If some non-fishy website sold grams of pure phencyclidine HCl I would buy it, even if that meant shelling out $200.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna know something. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7445212 -

is PCP addictive? i dont remember....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna know something. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7445215 -

I got a website like that...honest  :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna know something. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7445221 -

wayne brady prolly has some, i bet dat nigga could hook me izzup.

lol dave chappelles show summa that sherm niggaaaa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I wanna know something. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7445288 -

PCP is psychologically addictive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is anyone here famous?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,240 46 09/12/08 05:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Childhood Sexy Time and Potty Play
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,729 28 12/07/08 04:29 PM
by Anonymous
* "Do you want to make out?"
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,775 55 01/13/08 02:16 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
274 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.