Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Antihistamines
    #7430565 -

Can antihistamines react badly with hbwr seeds?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7430579 -

I personally wouldn't like to find out. (advice- wait for antihistimines to wear off)


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7430590 -

How long do you think it would take b4 it is out of my system?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7430603 -

I have severe alergies I would suggest six hours I have used every drug immaginable with antihistimines and for sure at least six hours and buy the way you didnt finish helping me on my post earlier edit....as a matter of fact the last time i used HBWD I was taking benadryl(spelling is shit I know) and it intensified my trip


--------------------
you see the world through the window of your experience

Edited by Walter1496211 (09/19/07 11:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7430653 -

It may compete with the LSA for affinity to the 5-HT receptors.. so it may just reduce the effects slightly.. doubt it :shrug:

I cant see anything dangerous happening, I have taken antihistamines with mushrooms and LSD before without any problems. What sort of anti-histamine are you taking specifically? I may be a special case though, walter seems to be hinting at the fact that you shouldnt combine the two and im sure hes speaking out of experience.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Acyl]
    #7430662 -

I would not say to combine but antihistimines produce a very drowsy drunken like effect when I used them with HBWR I has a lot less of a stressful high that is usually accompanied with seeds that contain lsa i will go ahead and say i have used benadryl with both morning glory and woodrose and pedro and mushrooms and alchohol and lss and canabis i have the shityest allergies so i take it all the time its up to you if you want to try but the effects are similar to alchohol


--------------------
you see the world through the window of your experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Walter1496211]
    #7430678 -

You wont make it far on this website without punctuation, man.

Thats why I asked what sort of antihistamine he was taking.. some are sort of "shotgun" antihistamines and target a bunch of receptors rather than the H1 receptor specifically. These are the ones usually cause drowsiness and all sorts of other unpleasant effects.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Acyl]
    #7430684 -

listen i took english and failed............................................... and also an antihistamine is an antihistamine unless you get a prescription its all the same........................


--------------------
you see the world through the window of your experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Walter1496211]
    #7430696 -

No, thats not true at all. Thats like saying serotonin is the same as psilocin because they both act on the same receptors.

There are huge differences between the many anti-histamines... ie benedryl vs claritin

benedryl is diphenhydramine, a first generation antihistamine that comes with the complete package of hallucinations and drowsiness..claritin, a second gen anti-histamine doesnt do any of this.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Antihistamines [Re: Acyl]
    #7430709 -

ok i am not going to wast my time you are right... I will say one more thing an antihistamine in its true for will do what it does claritin and others are not the same thing they have done other things to reduce effects if you get stung by a be and you are allergic you will get an antihistimine.... not claritin this is because claritin has been altered as to not give the effects of other allergy blocking drugs when you say the word antihitamine you are speaking of a specific drug claritin is not that drug I have lots of love for you ACyl so no more if he can specify a drug then we can both specify an opinion


--------------------
you see the world through the window of your experience

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Taking antihistamine (claritine) drug the day of tripping WarriorLite 14,823 8 02/28/11 09:38 PM
by Janamil
* Antihistamines LadySprout 770 7 01/06/13 03:15 AM
by ClockCode
* Important: How SAFE are shrooms in this situation? greenlight 9,556 10 08/05/02 05:39 AM
by greenlight
* Loratadine(Claritin) taken with syrian rue Blackjack3 463 1 08/18/13 03:00 AM
by Rose
* In hospital for a week after taking 1 hit of LSD
( 1 2 3 all )
Rosh 4,248 58 06/23/13 09:59 PM
by Rewindicus
* Gonna psychedelicly trip on dxm tonight
( 1 2 all )
tospace 5,353 22 01/24/11 12:04 AM
by Moo456
* Desloratadine and psilocybin bmy 1,150 5 04/20/08 11:42 AM
by kintos
* Experience with Dramamine LHK 13,503 12 06/03/12 02:25 PM
by stranger1187

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,692 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.