Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just CRUSHED a fantasy football draft
    #7365557 -

Man, just drafted a team for my brother, and there were a few idiots that made the draft work out perfectly for me. I had the seventh pick in an 11 man draft (weird, I know.) Passing TDs count for 6 points in this league, by the way. My picks in order:

Frank Gore
Laurence Maroney
Marc Bulger
Antonio Gates
Clinton Portis (yes, thats right, fifth pick)
Braylon Edwards
Deion Branch
Mark Clayton
LaMont Jordan
Devery Henderson
Robbie Gould
NY Jets
Eddie Kennison
Brett Favre
Dominic Rhodes (yeah, I know, suspended 4 games, but I figured come mid-season either him or Jordan will be taking almost all the carries, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to take him just in case.)


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just CRUSHED a fantasy football draft [Re: jewunit]
    #7365566 -

Eddie Kennison


yuck


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just CRUSHED a fantasy football draft [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7365580 -

:crankey:
You're supposed to stroke my dick and tell me how good my team is!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just CRUSHED a fantasy football draft [Re: jewunit]
    #7365712 -

how the hell did you get maroney in the second round, wow.


i guess it's easier when you're drafting against idiots.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just CRUSHED a fantasy football draft [Re: jewunit]
    #7410414 -

Well I would like to see who and where everyone else picked. Can't compare apples to nothing in this manner.

With saying that I think you did very well. Let's just look to see how good your picks are in retrospect after the 17th week! No way of really telling how good you did until after the regular season is over.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fantasy football draft
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,374 26 08/26/08 11:07 PM
by AaronEvil
* Grade my Fantasy Football Draft.
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,347 26 08/15/07 06:47 PM
by Banez
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2007 through Yahoo!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 27,873 195 12/29/07 05:22 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Fantasy Football Mickalopagus 957 3 08/26/08 03:08 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Official Fantasy Football Thread. Banez 2,390 15 05/02/07 11:27 PM
by Boaz
* big money (225) fantasy football for this year Captain Jack 481 0 07/13/07 11:32 PM
by Captain Jack
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 19,757 123 07/22/06 04:57 PM
by OldSpice
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2008 *answer some questions pleeeease* OneMoreRobot3021 1,692 11 08/18/08 01:48 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
655 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.