Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Just borrowed Baraka
    #7402522 -

Going to smoke a bowl and watch it for my first time:), finally!!


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7402607 -



--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7402636 -

I love Baraka!!!
:grin:
enjoy it, man!

i see something new every single time i watch it


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7402697 -

you couldn't watch a movie until you borrowed it? what is this, the 90's?

google dude, google

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7402762 -

at this moment i can say that baraka is my favorite of all the films i've ever seen. the fact that it has no dialog between silly actors is a real plus+

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7402771 -

i didn't know baraka even had actors?

p.s. deoxyribonucleic? :grin: i love that place


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: ravin0ff]
    #7403422 -

ravin0ff said:
you couldn't watch a movie until you borrowed it? what is this, the 90's?

google dude, google



I wanted the full resolution, on a full surround sound system, to do it properly and all.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7403428 -

WhiskeyClone said:




:rofl2:  Sad I know who that is too.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7403871 -

WhiskeyClone said:






--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7403872 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
WhiskeyClone said:




:rofl2:  Sad I know who that is too.



If you don't know who that is go hang yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7403881 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
Going to smoke a bowl and watch it for my first time:), finally!!



First time I saw it I was tripping on mushrooms and about 18 years old, definitely one of the most profound moments I've ever had watching any movie.  Incredible film.  :thumbup:

Make sure you have good audio arrangements, surround sound if possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: idiotek]
    #7404339 -

1d10t3k said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
Going to smoke a bowl and watch it for my first time:), finally!!



First time I saw it I was tripping on mushrooms and about 18 years old, definitely one of the most profound moments I've ever had watching any movie.  Incredible film.  :thumbup:

Make sure you have good audio arrangements, surround sound if possible.




Watching it tripping is an excellent idea. :yesnod: I watched it with a friend on his first time with lsd (a nice gel tab i bought him :grin:). Just be ready... it gets intense towards the end.


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7404501 -

dirtworshipper said:
Watching it tripping is an excellent idea. :yesnod: I watched it with a friend on his first time with lsd (a nice gel tab i bought him :grin:). Just be ready... it gets intense towards the end.



Yeah, but I thought the most intense part was right in the middle.

The burning Kuwaiti oil fields filmed from a helicopter set to Tibetan Water Music and Bagpipes? That shit blew my mind right open. I will never get the image of those flames out of my head for as long as I live.


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just borrowed Baraka [Re: gluke bastid]
    #7404534 -

gluke bastid said:
dirtworshipper said:
Watching it tripping is an excellent idea. :yesnod: I watched it with a friend on his first time with lsd (a nice gel tab i bought him :grin:). Just be ready... it gets intense towards the end.



Yeah, but I thought the most intense part was right in the middle.

The burning Kuwaiti oil fields filmed from a helicopter set to Tibetan Water Music and Bagpipes? That shit blew my mind right open. I will never get the image of those flames out of my head for as long as I live.



Yeah, that is certainly where things start looking a little... whoa.
Once that first tree fell in the rain forest was when things started the decline, I think.

Such a beautiful film. So much can be seen through it and learned from it.


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I <3 the shroomery, OMR & WhiskeyClone!
( 1 2 3 all )
yogabunnyM 3,206 53 02/19/12 10:01 PM
by idiotek
* Borrowing Money From Family and Not Paying It Back LayYouIn 1,774 15 12/21/07 01:36 PM
by LayYouIn
* Baraka Bi0TeK 927 11 07/01/05 09:29 PM
by Bi0TeK
* Happy Birthday baraka! OneMoreRobot3021 1,061 11 04/06/06 09:09 PM
by Skunk420
* Baraka! AwakenKundalini 623 8 08/12/10 02:51 AM
by Grizzlbutt
* don't let people borrow your brand new pipe PuZuZu 881 4 09/05/04 03:27 PM
by tomekk
* A Message From WhiskeyClone
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 2,090 22 03/26/08 04:59 PM
by Apollyphelion
* baraka for mod
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 2,802 48 09/25/04 08:20 PM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
671 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.