Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382649 -

I fucked a thanksgiving turkey once  :muppet:



and then fed it to my family afterwords  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7382691 -

Quote:
I fucked a thanksgiving turkey once :toothlessgrin:



and then fed it to my family afterwords




You gotta love holiday stress :grin:

I havent fucked at all. Virginity FTW!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #7382729 -

I fucked a toilet once. lifted of the flap, suck it in between, and humped till i couldnt hump no more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7382749 -

i fucked the floor of the shower. coat it in soap and slide around for a while =P

oh and a pile of pillows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #7382801 -

Anonymous said:
I fucked a toilet once. lifted of the flap, suck it in between, and humped till i couldnt hump no more.



Fucking nasty... you got mixed old piss all over your wang...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7382815 -

Put a garbage bag between two couch cushins, lubed up, banged the shit out of my familys sofa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382852 -

It's threads like these that make me glad I am a girl.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7382864 -

Quote:
It's threads like these that make me glad I am a girl.




You feel comforted by the thought that if guys can't get any, fucking a toilet or sofa would do nicely?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #7382867 -

I fucked my asshole with a waxy candle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7382876 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: x


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #7382885 -

I bet girls fuck way crazy things then guys fuck...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7382905 -

Anonymous said:
I bet girls fuck way crazy things then guys fuck...



I'm tempted to say yer right...but I would imagine it's probably a toss up



all things considering  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #7382909 -

As a 10 year old I pressed the bubbler box of my aquarium setup against my weenie because it vibrated like fuck and I loved the feeling.

I loved it so much it gave me me first ever orgasm.

True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #7383020 -

when this thread has ten pages the mods will make user names show up due to a "test" and then it'll really be fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #7383149 -

when i was 14 i cut a hole in a tomato and tried to sex it. but it was too cold because i got it out of the fridge. so then i microwaved it - no lie. well it was burning hot on the outside and still really cold on the inside and i lost my erection, so i gave up.

then another time i bought a plantain for the purpose of fucking it, but i didn't let it get ripe enough so when i tried to squeeze it out of a cut at the bottom, it wouldn't go. alas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #7383163 -

Weirdest thing I fucked was a pocket pussy. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7394867 -

apple

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #7394883 -

Anonymous said:
I bet girls fuck way crazy things then guys fuck...



ever seen them grind a horses back?
they call it horseriding...yeah right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #7399772 -

Cantelope....took a baggie and put it between my mattress once..okay more than once...and I cut a little hole in my pillow and humped that thing like crazy. Oh and one of my sisters teddy bears...wow I was a horny little teenager :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is the strangest thing you've ever fucked? [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #7399781 -

I fucked a dude.
More than once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,205 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.