Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mmm...Stella....
    #6680643 -

I've never had Stella Artois before, but I have a friend who bartends at the "Hollander Amsterdam Cafe", and I was drinking free beer last night.

Stella is very yummy. Tastes like American beer, but better...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6680645 -

My dog's name is Stella.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6680651 -

Aw man do I ever love a Stella Artois.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6680668 -

HEY STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAA


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6681036 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Aw man do I ever love a Stella Artois.



:werd: :cheers: :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6681111 -

Stella is a pretty well-rounded beer ... I usually only drink it at a bar because I can usually get better beers at the market ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: HB]
    #6681435 -

Any reccomendations for lighter European beers?

They have something like 100 beers on tap, and I've never heard of any of them.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6681437 -

Stella was an awesome show.


--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Wasteland]
    #6681744 -

yea thats one of my favorite beers for sure. I had my first at a cafe in budapest on my trip to europe last summer, and since then I've been hooked.

A couple of weeks ago they had 12 packs on ralphs on sale for 10.99. yummmm


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6682908 -

Stella is the Budweiser of Europe!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6683937 -

Corporal Kielbasa said:
Stella is the Budweiser of Europe!



I was just about to say that! Taste better than Bud too. Not your typical beer for being Belgian.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: Its Pat]
    #7380772 -

stella artois is the best beer in the world, without a doubt. i first had it in london drinking in a pub about 50 yards from the london bridge. it was the first time i ever drank stella, and i havent turned back since. a truly great beer. i LOVE it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mmm...Stella.... [Re: opensaysme]
    #7380924 -

Yup it sure is great. It was the best selling beer at the British Pub I worked at back in 2004. We didn't have domestics nor did we stock light beers. When somebody asked for a Light beer we would, JOKINGLY, ask them to leave. Then we would steer them toward a Pint of Stella. 99% of the time people would be more than happy with the selection.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Series of Explosions in Central London!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theorganicdomino 8,003 125 07/08/05 07:06 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Should I move to London... Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 771 4 09/21/06 04:57 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Stella Blue gdman 1,317 9 09/16/04 03:44 AM
by synthesis
* The Grand Budapest Hotel is a masterpiece
( 1 2 all )
Advocate 2,221 26 04/30/16 08:20 PM
by akira_akuma
* Odd Budapest animated movie.....The District Razzl3Frazzl3 446 2 09/14/10 12:17 PM
by Razzl3Frazzl3
* The Hippy Cafe, London Ontario (My Video) Irradiated_Feces 1,820 7 07/08/05 07:12 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Mmm Mmm Hash oil. ShroomInhaler 4,003 19 03/25/04 07:25 PM
by Vulture

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
594 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.