Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
growery invite
    #7322042 -

how do you get one?

and what can be done if the powers that be are seggregated against you?








cause everyone keeps sending me to Loki...but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me much
(I'm pretty sure it's more of a personal problem then anything else though)


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Muppet]
    #7322051 -

The Growery isn't online and if it was it wouldn't require an invite. I hate to spoil the joke though, I thought it was funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Ythan]
    #7322064 -

we hell...I guess that explains that then  :lol:



in my defense though:
if you want something to be true - you'll believe things that seem abscure if it'll make it true  :yesnod:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Muppet]
    #7322076 -

you need to make a HUGE deal of all of this when it does actually come into play though...cause I'll be damned if I'm not there day first *shakes fist*


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Ythan]
    #7324607 -

lmao  :smile:


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Muppet]
    #7324721 -

Muppet said:
you need to make a HUGE deal of all of this when it does actually come into play though...cause I'll be damned if I'm not there day first *shakes fist*



im sure there will be multiple linkage from this site.
just a guess and all being as ythan owns both of them, no?

I too cant wait till things get moving, as I have a lot to add for the growery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Ythan]
    #7324851 -

Don't be like that man, chuck muppet an invite, as I've run out of em now.

we need a few more people over there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Loki]
    #7326931 -

Loki said:
Don't be like that man, chuck muppet an invite, as I've run out of em now.

we need a few more people over there.



Fer realz, didn't expect that of you Ythan :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Loki]
    #7327631 -

Check your PM's, I got fifty invites for making my 1000th post. I've sent them all to you again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: FecalDildo]
    #7328675 -

Got them, so I'll start sending them out, but I
deleted all my pms in a clear out, so all those
who pmed me when i ran out, should pm me again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Loki]
    #7328813 -

Thanks for handling those invites for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Ythan]
    #7331145 -

Ythan said:
The Growery isn't online and if it was it wouldn't require an invite. I hate to spoil the joke though, I thought it was funny.




So did I :lol:  People went ape-shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Loki]
    #7331745 -

Loki said:
Got them, so I'll start sending them out, but I
deleted all my pms in a clear out, so all those
who pmed me when i ran out, should pm me again.



PM'ed, twice.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Ythan]
    #7331784 -

wow you are so mighty
///bows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: shitfacedme]
    #7331986 -

i actually think some kind of invite/ verifcation system would be nice.

we don't need 2 year olds getting in their.

really all you should see is like a 70 year old grandma with a tray of brownies unless you are registered.

but to get registered i think you should have 3 references, ss number, and date of birth, photo id, and maybe a small donation.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7332127 -

makaveli8x8 said:
i actually think some kind of invite/ verifcation system would be nice.

we don't need 2 year olds getting in their.

really all you should see is like a 70 year old grandma with a tray of brownies unless you are registered.

but to get registered i think you should have 3 references, ss number, and date of birth, photo id, and maybe a small donation.



And be a chick unless you are a previous Shroomery member :grin:


--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7335495 -

makaveli8x8 said:
but to get registered i think you should have 3 references, ss number, and date of birth, photo id, and maybe a small donation.



lol, I really hope that was some idea of a joke, as who the fuck is going to give
all that info to a site about growing weed :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Loki]
    #7336547 -

did you get my invite requests or should i resend them?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Banez]
    #7337167 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: growery invite [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #7337197 -

pizza face.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Growery TurntableJunky 1,544 15 09/27/07 01:43 PM
by ZippoZ
* New site name: Weedery vs. Growery
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
YthanA 17,110 120 03/09/11 08:25 AM
by automan
* Growery? StrandedVoyager 1,230 5 07/17/07 08:10 AM
by Muppet
* :toothlessgrin: SHOULD be changed to :muppet:
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 3,789 32 05/19/07 09:34 PM
by Ythan
* growery... moon_glue 1,224 3 10/10/07 09:41 PM
by CptnGarden
* Exporting Users to the Growery delta9 1,202 6 04/30/07 04:15 AM
by delta9
* The Growery? Pleeease?
( 1 2 all )
ApJunkie 2,487 29 03/12/08 02:54 PM
by usg543
* SO. About that place called the growery.org...
( 1 2 all )
Sunny 4,538 28 06/23/07 05:19 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
3,712 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.