Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Growery?
    #7183631 -

I know it's a point of sour discussion to even mention the possibility of the growery anymore but I was just wondering if it was an april fool's joke or what? Also if it wasn't a joke is there anything we can do to support or help out aside from articles? I mean I can contribute a few bucks if it would help. I understand the size of this prospective prospect is large but I'm just nervous because I haven't heard anything about the growery in awhile, especially after so much conversation and attention.

Thank you.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growery? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7184465 -

The problem is it shouldn't have had the conversation and attention in the first place, it wasn't close to being finished and unfortunately people got the wrong idea. It's still under development but I can't give an estimate as to when it will be finished. I'm moving cross-country and will be out of commission for a month or more; Anno may do some work while I'm gone so he'll be able to provide updates. What people can do to help is be patient and look forward to it going online once it's finished (whenever that may be). :smile:

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growery? [Re: Ythan]
    #7185395 -

At least we know it it isn't just a fable :smile:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growery? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7185551 -

Cool I'm really sorry for being annoying asking the question but you said exactly what I had hoped you'd say Ythan and I'll shut up now :smile:

Thank you.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growery? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7186585 -

Its an inevitability, its just a lot of work; of which Ythan has shouldered a lot of the load.

So its not being forgotten, we just don't want to announce the  announcement till its ready to go :smile:

But its coming, be sure of that :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growery? [Re: Thor]
    #7187082 -

ssooo...am I still gonna be able to use my muppet greamlin there too  :naughty:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MSG Board link broken in Growery, Auto directs back to shroomery. Can not access site! Juke Adro 1,265 4 04/01/13 07:20 PM
by Juke Adro
* New site name: Weedery vs. Growery
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
YthanA 17,110 120 03/09/11 08:25 AM
by automan
* SO. About that place called the growery.org...
( 1 2 all )
Sunny 4,540 28 06/23/07 05:19 PM
by Banez
* The Growery deserves better
( 1 2 3 all )
lostmind 4,182 57 09/27/14 03:17 PM
by Everlong
* Link growery and shroomery. Ledd 1,353 13 07/30/08 12:42 AM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Quick link to the growery Nibin 654 4 02/02/09 11:02 AM
by Ythan
* the growery?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dutchmushroom 6,735 89 04/21/08 10:44 AM
by dill705
* Shroomery + Growery Supporter Accounts
( 1 2 all )
KillerPicklez 3,461 29 05/16/11 04:19 PM
by KillerPicklez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,230 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.