Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7317213 -

You used to have a Nig ol Bose!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317226 -

This site has way too much dirt on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7317228 -

I'm just kidding RandalFlagg! I wouldn't look down on you if you got a Boob Job, so you could have Big ol Titties.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317232 -

It's tig-ol-bitties asshole!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7317242 -

This thread isn't supposed to be an argument over semantics...wait a sec! Yes it is!

Stop that,now!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317251 -

be, is, am, are, was, were, been and being

E-Prime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317258 -

You have a lot of nerve :bored:


I'm fond of the term 'tig ol' bitties'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Clean]
    #7317271 -

Cool Link!

Reminds me of Mayan lanaguage stuff.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317292 -

Tig ol bitties has to go.

Kooky, Zany, and Wacky never worked at all. Abolish them.

Never heard 'cool beans' in my life.  I don't like it.

"Git er done" is another nominee for retirement.

"Weaksauce" has been very lame for six months or so now.  God help you if you are still a fan.

QFT is on its way out.

Any internet slang really only has about 3 months of shelf life. :shrug:

Apollyphelion said:
I have Big Fucking Gun 9000 names!



That names shit is getting pretty annoying too


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7317332 -

WhiskeyClone said:
Tig ol bitties has to go.

Kooky, Zany, and Wacky never worked at all. Abolish them.

Never heard 'cool beans' in my life.  I don't like it.

"Git er done" is another nominee for retirement.

"Weaksauce" has been very lame for six months or so now.  God help you if you are still a fan.

QFT is on its way out.

Any internet slang really only has about 3 months of shelf life. :shrug:

Apollyphelion said:
I have Big Fucking Gun 9000 names!



That names shit is getting pretty annoying too



While I might possibly maybe kinda agree with you that the "names shit" is annoying, it cannot be stopped as I feel it is an aspect of my Tourette's Syndrome, plus I'm Lord of Many Names, so I have an important title to upkeep.

Git R Done is fucking garbage, and yes, I feel it should go.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317340 -

You have Tourrette's?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317343 -

I think git r dun might be cool to say in like 5 or 10 years, when it becomes an obscure reference, but not for at least 5 years!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7317351 -

RandalFlagg said:
You have Tourrette's?



Well me saying "I have *blank* names!" is really not related to my Tourette's...but I DO have Tourett's...I will sometimes repeat what I hear and mimic it, and I "spaz" out when certian psychological conditions are met, such as happiness, excitement, ect. It's only a mild case of Tourette's however, and I have gotten way better at controlling it or dealing with it.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317362 -

Oh, I'm a big fan of people who have it bad (guys who can't stop punching themselves in the nuts, people who say the most horrid insults to other people they encounter, etc..).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7317369 -

Nah, I don't have it bad...but I can definatley relate...Tourette's urges are "controllable, but irresistable"

For instance, if someone bought me a pack of cigarettes, depending on the person, I might spaz out there, or go to the bathroom and do it if I am feeling self conscious.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317416 -

I axed you

fo real


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Brainiac]
    #7317427 -

Yessss!!!!!:thumbup:


Good ones, Braniac!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317622 -

Retire: thizz(fuck the west coast), wicked, I(me is better), wanker

Tig 'Ol Bitties can stay. I've gotten a fair amount of humor out of that phrase. It's also good for talking about someone in your presscense without them knowing like with reggin. My only gripe with the word is that some people call my sister Tigger because of it. The worst part is that she doesn't know what it means so she thinks they mean the cartoon Tigger from winny the pooh.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Edited by d33p (08/21/07 01:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: d33p]
    #7317692 -

"sick"

"get ur dun" needs to go

"pot" - people need to understand only older people and narcs call it pot, its weed or whatever else you want to call it, but not pot.

"bro"


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Words and Phrases We Should Officially Retire (Add your Own!) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7317840 -

Get r gone has to go

hubbas (I dont know why kids can't come up with slang that doesnt sound queer)

i go without ever hearing or, regrettably, saying "wahappened!?" ever again


Im in full support of the names shit, btw, it makes no fucking sense but thats the sort of thing we need


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Retirement before the age of 50 ToTheSummit 1,145 10 07/31/09 03:11 PM
by trunksan
* Add a line story
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
spreaded 5,124 105 04/25/05 05:25 PM
by emptywisdom
* Official Dead tour post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 10,935 60 07/02/03 02:31 PM
by Ripple
* It's official!
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 955 31 08/16/05 12:23 PM
by Cowgold
* Casil makes an official LNC thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 4,042 51 08/17/05 03:50 PM
by Todcasil
* The Official EU Gathering Quotes Thread
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 4,712 36 09/07/05 12:02 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 08:17 PM
by 073202
* Turn a retired Incubator into a Hermit Crab House!
( 1 2 all )
daba 4,838 37 05/09/06 10:31 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,975 topic views. 6 members, 360 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.