Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Downloading...
    #7308151 -

Alright, I know torrents are the best way to download. But their are a lot of songs that I want and don't want to download the CD in its entirety.

So what program do people here normally use to download single songs?

For the record I use Azureus client and Demonoid Torrents generally for my torrents. So I am a torrent fan... yes... yes I am....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: drSE]
    #7308161 -

I use Soulseek for that kind of downloading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: drSE]
    #7308174 -

You can pick and choose files that are part of the torrent. You don't have to download the whole torrent. Azureus is what I use so I know that program can do it.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: robbyberto]
    #7308180 -

You're right, I never really knew that before. i just figured it out though.

Thats good, because I really despise P2P programs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: drSE]
    #7308269 -

drSE said:
You're right, I never really knew that before. i just figured it out though.

Thats good, because I really despise P2P programs.



Bit Torrent is a P2P, it's just that the downloads are indexed on the net.

And yeah, use utorrent and when you load the torrent, a checklist'll come up asking you what files in the torrent you want. You can right-click to "Select all"/"Deselect all".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: drSE]
    #7581051 -

frostwire works pretty good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downloading... [Re: JunkFood]
    #7581064 -

yeah my client is utorrent

i use lots of shit

piratebay
isohunt
demonoid
mininova

to name a few.

i dont really care, as long as they have what i am looking for.


and this is my first reply to a download thread recently, but i have read through way too many the past few days..


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* good music download programs for macs? preferably whole albums...
( 1 2 all )
mikeytro 2,650 25 05/02/07 10:30 PM
by daytripper05
* What downloading program do you use? TheShroomHermit 1,359 15 02/09/06 01:18 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* What downloading program do you use?
( 1 2 all )
User Exists 3,648 24 12/21/02 09:45 PM
by matts
* music downloading programs YouEnjoyMyself 1,182 14 05/10/04 11:37 PM
by DannyT
* Torrent users...can you help me out here please
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,657 23 08/11/06 08:30 PM
by sysD
* I really need to find a better p2p program... Konnrade 1,833 19 01/24/07 07:31 AM
by trippindad82
* Torrents mndfreezeMDiscordReddit 1,672 19 03/15/07 04:20 PM
by Koala Koolio
* Torrent Sites... TheDudeAbides 3,413 15 09/24/05 05:40 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
508 topic views. 7 members, 25 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.