Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Alex Grey performance art
    #7280999 -

Found it on this website


here


--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: ShroomFan]
    #7281054 -

Nice find... that was sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: ShroomFan]
    #7281083 -

beautiful


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7281090 -

That guys voice was very annoying. I like the video though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #7281102 -

DiabloSmurf said:
That guys voice was very annoying. I like the video though



Well his fucking paintings (you know, that slide show they had going in the background?...) make up for it... jesus... :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7281121 -

Dude, Dont get you're panties in a bunch. I wasnt downing alex grey's art. Im a huge fan. Why would you get so uptight.. haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #7281146 -

That was an Awsome Video I enjoyed all parts of it...
I love Alex's work, his paintings are so insightful... :strokebeard:


--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #7281153 -

Your post seemed to imply that you did not realize the guy speaking IS Alex Grey.

I'm sorry if my response came off as being extremely abhorrent; I have been a moody motherfucker lately. (Unemployment and no money to buy nugs = STIR CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER)

Again, sorry. You didn't really deserve that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #7281172 -

It's okay man, i hear ya on the unemployment tip, shit sucks. Im actually on Unemployment and get money every 2 weeks. The money sucks.. Its only helping me "get by".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alex Grey performance art [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #7281193 -

Yeah, I'm not even on unemployment. :frown: I have been out of work since March, and I do not qualify.

I just landed a new gig though, so hopefully that will work out...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Excerpt from "The Mission of Art" by Alex Grey OneMoreRobot3021 2,011 7 08/25/05 02:49 PM
by Noetical
* Alex Grey painted a portrait of Albert Hoffman
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FractalDust 11,654 101 11/14/06 01:59 PM
by Organic
* Pictures that would make good blotter art
( 1 2 all )
Dfekt 4,307 22 07/22/06 03:23 AM
by Capless
* I don't really care much for the Disco Biscuits. But I love Alex Grey. OneMoreRobot3021 1,046 12 11/04/05 06:39 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,668 27 10/30/06 08:15 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors TubOlucinogens 1,099 15 08/11/05 05:04 AM
by Hrethic
* Psychedelic Art kroum 1,231 6 04/07/04 11:59 AM
by mjshroomer
* entheocentric salon at alex grey's cosm wang_chung00 1,365 13 05/19/07 07:31 PM
by AlteredAgain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
995 topic views. 3 members, 606 guests and 181 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.