Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors
    #6205779 -

Demons and Deities Masquerade

I hope they don't mind that I won't be dressing up as anything. After all, we're all deities and demons in our own right so why shouldn't I just be myself? :smirk:

I've heard good things about one of the performers, PsyLab.

This seems like a rather fitting time to consume some hallucinogenic substances.

Begins with:
8-10pm in CoSM
A special screening of Frankenstein (1931)
& discussion of The Monster and The Soul
with Alex Grey



--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (10/24/06 11:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6206649 -

Sounds awesome man, enjoy!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6206666 -

I plan on being in NYC for a blockead show at some club.

But Alex Grey is the man, a cool man!

You ever go to a full moon ceremony?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6206674 -

Nope have you? I know Yoschie has gone to a few. I've been meaning to...I hear the parties there in general are pretty sick. :tripping:

When i went to CoSM one Saturday on LSD, Alex Grey was there, I was speechless.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6206682 -

I wish I lived in a big city. :mad2:


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6207003 -

blockhead concert and alex grey party?
i'd be a much happier person if stuff like that was goin on around here...


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: bobjones]
    #6207023 -

Metropoli FTW


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6207259 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Metropoli FTW



bible belt FTL  :alc:


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6207269 -

you dont need to dress up your already jew fro man!!!

that looks like an awesome event


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: bobjones]
    #6207430 -

bobjones said:
blockhead concert and alex grey party?
i'd be a much happier person if stuff like that was goin on around here...



It gets old when, 4 nights a week something fun and cool is happening. how is a person to sleep, work, and function with all the running around... I tell you it gets hard having so much fun!


My buddies been going, but i always got something else going on on a fullmoon. I don't even care about the party, i just wanna participate and drum my heart out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6208937 -

i've actually never been to a full moon gathering.. i was sort of a regular there, otherwise.. i'd go and hang out during the day w/ my friends pretty regularly.

I may be there this saturday since our party is cancelled... at least for a bit.. i'm sure i won't have to pay to get in. though, there is another party out in BK at a bigger, more diverse space.

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: Yoschie99]
    #6211889 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6223535 -

well holy crap that was awesome.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6223537 -

pictures!


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6226249 -

This is the only picture either me or AniNator could bring ourselves to take, the camera was a bit difficult to handle :tripping:



--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6226254 -

Have you ever been to a "hell-house"?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: Boom]
    #6226256 -

:shrug:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6226262 -

my buddy was in ny a few weeks ago.. dunno where it was though

basically a parody of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_house

new york liberals! :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: Boom]
    #6226264 -

There was a haunted house one floor above Alex Grey's gallery on Saturday night.  All the kids lined up in the stairwell thought we were cutting. Little did they know that while they were getting the panties scared off of them we would be tripping our asses off on LSD and MDA one floor below. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halloween Party @ Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6226270 -

hah!

Shoulda gone up there afterwards..but it'd certainly be a weird mindset change

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Halloween Party *Pics* TheDudeAbides 1,334 15 11/03/05 10:16 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* MUSHROOMS....ALEX GREY.....CHAPEL OF SACRED MIRRORS.... MiRrOr 1,517 8 09/20/04 01:08 PM
by Learyfan
* Crazy Halloween party last night DNKYD 678 2 10/29/05 09:01 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* Some Pics from my halloween party
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 2,270 24 10/31/05 05:08 PM
by RESTLESS
* My halloween trip, how'd your night go? Silven 905 8 11/01/04 09:34 PM
by browndustin
* What are you doing this Halloween? YouEnjoyMyself 974 10 08/06/04 09:59 PM
by joe666
* and after a 2day halloween party..... LethalX5 650 7 10/30/05 11:33 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors TubOlucinogens 1,099 15 08/11/05 03:04 AM
by Hrethic

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,668 topic views. 3 members, 79 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.