Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My halloween trip, how'd your night go?
    #3301133 -

Last night was such a great night to trip on, I'm glad I didn't pass it up.

When I first dosed around 11:20 I was thinking the night was going to end up being shitty, but then ended up meeting with some friends and we all got high together and I made them sick while I was chowing down on my mushrooms. :lol:  Anyway, we rode around and then went to a friend's house who was having a halloween party.

When we got there we found out most people had left (it was only 12:00!!) and went to the bar or something.. losers.  So we sat around and talked to the one girl for a while, I started getting ansy because I could feel the shrooms starting to take hold of me pretty well by 12:15/12:20.  So we went for a ride again.  We just rode around for about an hour smoking and talking, my sister and I were staring out the window watching the beautiful moon (was very clear last night).  It was so bright and beautiful, the stars were moving in patterns to the music on the radio and it looked like metallic strips running up all the lighter colored trees from the way the moonlight played off them.

Around 1:30 our friends were getting tired and bored and wished they had a few mushrooms to eat, but we said they could just drop us off at my house if they wanted, and we sat outside watching the sky for about another hour.  During that hour I was having the normal patterning on everything, it was like two blue horizontal lines with this indescribable red circular object between each set of the horizontal lines.  I liked it, usually I seem to get a purplish and blue color pattern, so it was different.

Watching the low lying clouds fly over the leafless trees in the moon light really provided a trippy atmosphere and if I looked through the trees from the open yard it made it feel like the trees were swirling together in a vortexish shape.  Ah, so beautiful.  Around 2 - 2:30 I kept feeling like I was blinking in and out of my buzz and eventually came down and went to sleep.  All in all, not a bad night.  Was a moderately low dose, only just under 2 grams dry :sad:  but I really wanted to go 4 or 5, and I had to share with my sister since we have been planning this for a while. :wink:

Hope you all had as much fun as I did, maybe moreso :wink:

Happy halloween, and talk to you all tomorrow.

- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: Silven]
    #3301212 -

Sounds like a pretty good nite!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: Silven]
    #3302301 -

i tripped too last night, it was awesome.

Pretty intense trip just chilling around my friends house and then when we stopped tripping we drove around and smoked 2 bowls of dank with some hash and i was kinda seeing some cool shit for a little bit after that, such as the trees which were doing crazy things.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3302331 -

I ate 5 grams late last night around 2 am. Walked thru the dark woods until I was very lost and had to stand still ,tripping hard ,waiting until the sun came up to guide me home.

I was stoned.................and lost .......then I found myself


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3302345 -

It was funny cause it was raining outside last night when I was tripping and me and my friend were talking about how we can go outside but we CAN'T because it's raining and it got really in depth...it was stupid but funny.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3302389 -

lol, I couldnt really do that round here as theres too many small streams and peat bogs that I could fall in lol


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3305720 -

haha, that would not be good.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3306541 -

I tripped on 3.2 grams of some excellent homegrowns, friend of mine had a fantastic Halloween party, lots of people on mushrooms, ecstasy and whatever else was lying around. At around 1:30 just for old times sake we hopped into a buddie's car who had just been smoking all night and went out driving and hitting about 40 or 50 garbage cans, it was very juvenile but so hilarious, felt like a little kid again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My halloween trip, how'd your night go? [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #3306983 -

Long story short, absolutely fucking random kids decided to front on my friends cousin... next minute, self proclaimed "prospects" for hells angels show up saying they're going to kill him, and that if we're harbouring him in the house we'd all get bootstomped, despite that fact that we don't even know any one of them!
I don't even know my friend's god damn cousin, but these weirdos were packing heat and pulled a knife on me. Broke down some doors and messed up my friends house... I don't want to know what's going on tonight because I'm afraid the dumbasses have probably escalated this issue and blew it out of proportion even moreso.

Buuuuut asides from that, got really high with some good friends. Make silly impressions with old pals and just had a fuckload of fun. :sun:


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A Halloween trip.... DeeBo 611 2 11/03/03 12:17 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Official Shroomery Halloween Soundtrack!!! MrBump 1,211 11 10/12/17 02:51 AM
by JonBongGroovy
* What are you doing this Halloween? YouEnjoyMyself 974 10 08/06/04 09:59 PM
by joe666
* My halloween corset!!!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 3,373 38 10/12/04 10:17 PM
by oDin
* Anybody going to a halloween or new years show? Rebirtha 973 12 10/25/04 06:16 PM
by daveball0420
* Halloween chilly 1,091 9 10/29/04 03:58 PM
by Infrared
* What are you going to be for halloween?
( 1 2 all )
djfrog 2,908 33 10/26/03 02:09 PM
by PDU
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
908 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 300 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.