Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: undergrounder]
    #7250521 -

I really should have gotten a better pic of max, not one from mad max 3. I should edit it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7250633 -



Stevie Ray Vaughn or





Jimi Hendrix
Stevie Ray Vaughn or Jimi Hendrix
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/02/07 10:48 AM until the end of time



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: undergrounder]
    #7250855 -

undergrounder said:
Pikey vs. Bruce Lee is near impossible to separate except maybe the Pikey would get shitfaced before and after getting into a fight and still kick ass.



Those were some good ones. Y'all were on a roll last night...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7253014 -

Yeah there were some good ones there, undergrounder knows whats going on.:thumbup:
Super Ted & Spotty, Dangermouse.:tongue:

I'm trying to think of some more...Your ones are pretty damn good, If only we could send the thread to Shatner & Baio somehow.
Did you think this post would keep going like this.?

Come on people if you have some good ideas then get posting, if you cant figure out how to put it together with the pictures and the poll then submit your idea.
As you can see it can be anything at all, E.G

Blah, Blah, Blah.
Vs..
Yada, Yada, Yada.

thats all you gotta do. someone else will take care of the rest.


:crankey: Well come on then, Chop, Fucking, Chop...
¿Quien es Mas Macho?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/02/07 10:40 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll


Edited by UnderNose (08/03/07 12:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: UnderNose]
    #7253344 -

I'm old school, so I went with "blah, blah, blah"...

I just got back from the bars, and am setting up to paint in the studio, so I might be around tonight to add some more. The Shroomery makes for an excellent diversion! :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7253353 -

:shocked:

drunkard!!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7253605 -

Papaver said:
Hindu theology is complicated. Like Super-String Theory, or rebuilding a carburetor...



Indeed. Deciphering it must involve an understanding of the fact that it's really two religions(Vaishnavism and Shaivism) which sort of collided and intermixed to the point that they became one religion with two different focuses. So, Vishnu is the creator and destroyer of the universe, and so is Shiva, depending on which mythology one subscribes to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7253906 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
:shocked:

drunkard!!



So, did I tell you about the part where I'm all set to paint tonight, and I pick up a quart jar of titanium white, by the lid -- except that the last time I used it, I didn't screw on the lid so tight -- and the whole thing falls to the floor and splatters white paint all over one of my few remaining pairs of pants that aren't all covered in paint, and so I spend the next hour doing laundry detail in the sink trying to get the goddamn paint out of my pants, and when I'm finished, I pick up the jar of paint by the lid again, and the same damn thing happens all over again, so back to laundry detail for yet another hour, but this time the sink floods because I forget about it, and so now I'm on mop detail scooping up all this water...

Did I tell you about that?

And we won't even talk about how I'm all hot and bothered from all this, and I open up the back door to let some cool air in, and the damn fruit flies come in (see previous post from last week), and I'm battling them with the bug-spray again, as they're strafing my position like Jap Zeros on some isolated pacific island... No, we won't even go there...

Well, let me tell you, it was a magnificent comedy of errors tonight -- sure, I can laugh at it now, that a few minutes have elapsed -- and more fun than one of those tiny little circus cars that all the clowns pile out of!

So, that's how I've spent the past few hours... But, now I'm going to have another stab at, and this time, I screwed the goddamn paint jar lid on good and tight!

Goddamn it, anyway... :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7253981 -

And the funny thing is, that I wasn't even drunk (1 scotch and 1 beer at the bar). I was just being a spaz... :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7253991 -

hey has anyone told you that you remind them of roadkill?

everytime i see your post i look at your name(black) and think roadkill every single time


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7254029 -

ali g


or

borat
yeah, you know
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/03/07 02:41 AM until the end of time



--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: ledfut]
    #7254087 -

Borat. No contest...

PS: My name was black before Roadz was... but I think he's been here longer...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7254829 -

:bump:

this thread kicks ass.


--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7254911 -

Silversoul said:
Ok, my turn:



or





George Washington, man. Haven't you seen the video?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Papaver]
    #7257679 -



Or

¿Quien es Mas Macho?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/04/07 01:18 AM until the end of time



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7257682 -

Follow up:



Or

¿Quien es Mas Macho?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/04/07 01:20 AM until the end of time



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7257707 -

Vanilla Ice


or

MC Hammer
Who is more macho?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/04/07 01:30 AM until the end of time



--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: ledfut]
    #7257781 -

changing it up a bit with this one

who is a bigger skank?

Paris Hilton


or

Tara Reid
Who is the bigger skank?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 08/04/07 01:48 AM until the end of time



--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: ledfut]
    #7257871 -

Tara Reid is hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ¿Quien es Mas Macho? [Re: Gumby]
    #7257884 -

that doesn't mean she's not a skank.


--------------------
May our only occupation be not having a job.
May the only cocktails that we make be molitov.
-Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So far X-MAS is GOOD!! Abbey_Road 876 12 12/19/05 10:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* .
( 1 2 all )
SouthPArk 2,297 23 08/19/05 02:39 AM
by Todcasil
* Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz bf6 738 5 02/25/05 06:30 PM
by SneezingPenis
* new to cambridge, ma *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
cambridgeguy 1,363 22 09/26/05 07:58 PM
by Ripple
* Ma posse just got busted :( Ego Death 1,715 17 09/24/06 11:51 AM
by Cepheus
* Where to get E books from Terrapin77 478 7 05/26/06 03:47 AM
by Terrapin77
* Phish @ Great Woods, MA
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,785 48 08/10/04 11:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Anyone get shoes for X-mas?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,332 47 12/31/04 12:49 AM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,650 topic views. 5 members, 143 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.211 seconds spending 0.18 seconds on 59 queries.