Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
LNC-UFC rocks!!
    #7253392 -

I just love MMA it's the shit. It gets me so pumped for what IDK. Anyways whats up wit everyone tonight?


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253406 -

not much, the usual.

smoking some herb and chatting with the guys on irc.

how is your night going?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253422 -

I am good got a fresh 1/2oz and beers! :rockon:
Other then that just chatting, music and thinking about another :bongload:

Hope everyones night is going well. :alc: :bigweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Banez]
    #7253441 -

I'm so bored. I wish I had some herb to smoke. Man what is the point to life, I really wonder sometimes..............


Anything good in the chatroom?


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253446 -

not really actually.. hopefully more people will stop by.. its like me, ashland, ihadmonkey, and mattz is there.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Banez]
    #7253455 -

Well I will stop in here in a minute. I dont have much to talk about tho because.... I dont do shit man :frown:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253463 -

You know what gets you more pumped that watching it? Doing it. So go put on some 4 oz'ers and go get popped in the nose a few times.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253464 -

Yeah im right there with you, how else would I have close to 15,000 posts in 2 years.

My life consists of working and the shroomery pretty much.

I cant wait for Madden 08 to come out.. Im entered into a Madden tournament for 8/14, the day the game comes out :snowman:


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253470 -

Chillin' in Chicago. It was easy as fuck to get here, thank god. Time to pass out though, getting up at 9 tomorrow to head out. Thank god for the time change though, an extra hour of sleep is always nice.

Daft Punk + Shrooms should be a good time tomorrow night.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Banez]
    #7253478 -

Holly shit i didn't know you had all those posts in 2 years im working on 3-4 and have not broke 1000. :sun:

What do you do for work now banez?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: jewunit]
    #7253480 -

hell yeah man, you should have a blast...

i plan on doing 4 grams next saturday.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Dety]
    #7253484 -

I manage a call center, but mainly on the technical side.. i deal mainly with computers and dont really interact with people at work.. it kinda sucks.. but you can be high all the time and no one notices.

well im going to play some xbox, ill be back.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Banez]
    #7253514 -

Quote:
Banez said:but you can be high all the time and no one notices.



Wow nothing wrong with that! lucky fucker! :wink:

Still haven't played xbox or 360 i stopped at SNES but had a buddy who has/had N64 use to play that from time to time. Was actually thinking of buying an old NES for a few of the oldie games but i guess you can do the same with ROMS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: jewunit]
    #7253588 -

What are u doin in Chicago? Hell yea u should have a good time for sure


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: Dety]
    #7253590 -

whats up LNC.

kinda bored too, wishin i had some buds. gotta wait till saturday night though. i'm browsin the forums over at dmt-nexus.com since not much is goin on here, lots of cool stuff in the dmt-nexus forums.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7253636 -

dmt-nexus.com is new to me will bookmark it for later thanks nightkrawler. :sun:

Shitty about no buds trust me i know how that feels.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7253649 -

Whats up evrybloody!!!!  West Sac in the hizzy smokin on some fine diggiti Dank!!!:getstoned::banana::burnone::blazed:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7253746 -

Just went out for a bit to pick up booze for a chick I've been hanging out with, her friend, and myself. Now I'm back home and bored out of my skull. About to take a shower or something. Talk with you guys in a bit. :chugbeer:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7253757 -

Showers are a good pass time but ur still bored afterwards


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC-UFC rocks!! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7253759 -

CHEERS MATT! :alc:

Im gonna go smoke one outside with my girlfriend and get a refill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* It's about that time again - LNC Saturday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
Trainwreck 14,173 257 08/07/05 03:11 AM
by Liquidkick
* Saturday Pre-LNC Thread *with theme inside
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 7,014 54 10/15/05 09:52 PM
by peeper
* The good ole' days of *LNC* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
dblaney 13,984 292 09/18/05 08:35 AM
by dblaney
* UFC on Spike TV again 40oz 799 11 11/03/05 05:59 AM
by looner2
* LNC ?Tuesday Night! - MY TEN THOUSANDTH POST!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OneMoreRobot3021 22,741 351 08/04/05 03:22 AM
by Jadian
* LNC, Monday. Pick your poison.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
THE KRAT BARON 19,581 310 10/04/05 05:42 AM
by Spooge
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Official LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Thrasher420x 12,787 200 08/21/05 02:13 AM
by Toddo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,733 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.