Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
psytrance party.
    #7238166 -

http://vimeo.com/255860
it's pretty long. if you don't watch all of it, just make sure you watch at 11.57.. the fire dancer.
he's amazing.


Edited by wearejellyfish (07/29/07 10:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238205 -

Sweet party. I recognize some of the people in there. Psytrance parties rock. I hope Goa Gil's coming around here again this year. Last time he was here, it was the best party I ever went to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238236 -

looked like fun. wish i was there, i would have jumped through the fire with glow sticks


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: Silversoul]
    #7238266 -

Silversoul said:
Sweet party. I recognize some of the people in there. Psytrance parties rock. I hope Goa Gil's coming around here again this year. Last time he was here, it was the best party I ever went to.



sweet! which people? i only knew of one of the dj's, modcam, which is how i found out about the party.
i'm really excited for the next one. there will be one sept 8, i know for sure.
but before then, i'm not exactly sure.
and can you inform me about goa gil?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7238272 -

LosAngelesGraff said:
looked like fun. wish i was there, i would have jumped through the fire with glow sticks



eesh, i'm not too sure you could have jumped through the fire. it was pretty large..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238288 -

wearejellyfish said:
sweet! which people?



Actually, just one guy. The guy with the facial tattoos who was feeding the fire. I've seen him at several parties, as well as around town.

Quote:
and can you inform me about goa gil?



I will if I hear anything. He put on an awesome party last September in Estacata(near Portland). I hope he comes back this year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238303 -

well it still looked like fun.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: Silversoul]
    #7238317 -

Silversoul said:
wearejellyfish said:
sweet! which people?



Actually, just one guy. The guy with the facial tattoos who was feeding the fire. I've seen him at several parties, as well as around town.

nice, apparently they're claled the omega krew.
it was really neat watching them.
i really can't wait to go to more of these.
i wish i knew the fire dancer's name. someone told me, but i completely forgot it :\

Quote:
and can you inform me about goa gil?



I will if I hear anything. He put on an awesome party last September in Estacata(near Portland). I hope he comes back this year.



ah i just asked my friend about him, and he said he plays some screaming and evil shit. not something i want to be tripping for. it's probably freak me out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238352 -

I don't know what the fuck your friend was listening to, but that's not Goa Gil at all. Goa Gil is all about the spiritual vibe. He had a huge altar in front of the stage, and these spiritual images and hanging merkabas. He often incorporates Indian music into his sets. The vibe was so positive at the party, I find it inconceivable that anyone could have a bad trip to it(I was on 5 hits of acid, and felt great).


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: Silversoul]
    #7238393 -

heh okay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: Silversoul]
    #7238414 -

Quote:
ah i just asked my friend about him, and he said he plays some screaming and evil shit. not something i want to be tripping for. it's probably freak me out!



that doesn't sound like goa gil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: wearejellyfish]
    #7238427 -

Yeah bro Goa Gil is fucking A.

I was supposed to go check a show he was throwing 2 years ago for new years eve, in Brooklyn. I couldnt go to the party.

There is part in his mix in karmageddon is it? Dunno if that is his last cd or it was one of the latest, anyway there is this part where he slow the beats or dunno what he does, but it is like everything gets slow.. everything. But that only happens when I am tripping or really stoned.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my first psytrance party. [Re: learning_byte]
    #7238441 -

:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My first Psytrance party tonight! PICS ADDED! FunkyLoFi 1,880 16 05/08/07 12:35 PM
by toastandjam
* Psytrance party All We Perceive 965 8 09/29/07 11:55 PM
by bert
* Awesome psytrance documentary.. check it out! why_not_me 3,314 9 09/24/07 06:25 PM
by truekimbo2
* Dances-with-Pharms --- share your experiences with Ecstasy on Raves, Dance/Trance etc parties
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 5,402 30 12/16/07 12:02 AM
by Dephect
* psytrance kaiowas 838 16 11/20/05 04:20 PM
by kaiowas
* So I partied with a rich kid last night. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
PJDIDDLE 4,403 45 10/02/07 08:01 PM
by TrancedShroom
* First Psytrace party mntlfngrs 624 17 09/09/05 01:38 PM
by NewAgeDiciple
* My first trance party! esin 1,564 11 12/14/02 12:54 PM
by Strumpling

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,881 topic views. 4 members, 45 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.