Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
RR Video Fast Shippin'
    #7223051 -

I orered the double DVD on Sunday and got it in the mail today! Imma view it and give my humble opinion later! Awsome shippin' time!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7224705 -

right on, cant wait to hear whats to be said. im sure we can expect more than enough from RR though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7224990 -

Everybody always talks about fast shipping.
I think people should plan ahead a little.....
What ya want is quality!!!!
Getting something fast thats not any good is pointless.

RR has a great video here.
I got one myself.
Also, nice to see the faces of those I have talked to for so long.

This video is excellent.

Ralphster44


--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: ralphster44]
    #7225258 -

im thinking of ordering it...


--------------------
"In god we trust..."


-I guess we're screwed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: ThePyschonaut52]
    #7231121 -

dude order it, If i would have watched it before I wouldnt have burnt down my glovebox, saved alot of money, and time by not researching so much, HE GIVES EVERY LITTLE FREAKING DETAIL! and the somewhat minute shit us obsessive people need he quickly answers in the forums. RR fucking rocks, I hope he makes more he has a lifetime supporter here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: lolwhut]
    #7231161 -

I have to say that it is the best and most comprehensive video on the market. AND the only one that a beginner can do with absolute results.
On the other end of exp. there are plenty of projects and methods in this to keep the "interest" going for those that are past the basics.

THIS VIDEO IS A MUST HAVE FOR ALL!!


RR---- I was watching with a buddy that shows the same interest and when it got to the part of you tumbling your perfect ,non-sticky grains in the jar(already sterilized) I said " Hell yeah,perfect!" And you bent down ,opened your mouth and went "AAAaahhhhh!" I laughed my ass off.
Show off! ;D Glad ya put good 'ol Roadkill in there,too!


lolwhut--- You kinda have to be obsessive to be in this hobby!

Ralphster------What are you talkin' about? Good quality AND Fast shipping is the best. I always say that ppl should get spores from you, mang

Edited by em_bre_O (07/27/07 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7233957 -

i just ordered mine...cant wait to see it. figured why not help the man make some money and learn me some!



must be nice to make money off something you love :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7234730 -

Quote:
Everybody always talks about fast shipping.



Well I don't care much about it :smile: But nice work RR, it was pretty impressive to see my order shipped 45m after I made it, and arrive quite quickly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: CaptainLinger]
    #7237944 -

The RR video is absolutely excellent. Let there be no doubt. Every new grower should get one. Buy it before you buy anything else. You'll be glad you did.

Quote:
Everybody always talks about fast shipping.
I think people should plan ahead a little.....
What ya want is quality!!!!
Getting something fast thats not any good is pointless.

RR has a great video here.
I got one myself.
Also, nice to see the faces of those I have talked to for so long.

This video is excellent.

Ralphster44




I think there are lots of reasons for peoples fascination with speedy shipping. I think the reason some people are so interested in fast shipping IS the planning. I don't know about other cultivators but I have a very very busy schedule. Timing is a serious concern for me. Especially since I have a limited window of opportunity for my projects. So not having product in hand exactly when needed could mean scrapping the project for a long time. It's one of the reasons I will never buy pressurized hpoo ever again. It's just impossible to know for sure when you're manure is going to arrive and therefore how long in advance to start inoculating grain. When it comes to things like spores people want to start preparing their substrates and there other materials and then have the spores in hand when they are needed. I agree that planning ahead will alleviate a good bit of that urgency. However as you know some parts of the process take longer than others and having the time for those things is all part of the planning process. For example preparing WBS takes a few days. Day one you wash it and soak it. Day two you steep it, dry it, and PC it. Day three you inoculate it. That's a week end worth of time. Timing for inoculating your WBS is critical too. You don't want it sitting around too long before knocking it up. Otherwise you risk contamination. So if shipment of some component of that process takes too long it means delaying my grow by another week since I can only make time for these activities on the week end. If it takes too long to get the product well then it may be impossible to start the grow for months.

I think another reason is new growers just can't wait to get started. They are all wound up and excited about their very first grow. They just can't wait to push that plunger. It's like any new toy. You want to play with it. Not put it on a shelf and wait for something else to show up then play with it.

Also I think we live in a McDonald's society. People want instant gratification. Heck, I'll bet lots of people here have never known life without a computer, or life without a fast food restaurant within 10 miles of their home. It makes me sad but it is what the world has become. Fast is the standard. Anything less is considered an inconvenience.

I agree that good quality should be paramount in your decision making process so long as the product can be in hand in time to be within a persons window of opportunity. That of course is generally a matter of forward thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: chucklehead]
    #7238259 -

Quote
It makes me sad but it is what the world has become. Fast is the standard. Anything less is considered an inconvenience.

Life ain't slow holmes AND there's nothing wrong with getting what u buy fast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: em_bre_O]
    #7275274 -

Is there a pomotional code for us members?


--------------------
Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: cbiegel]
    #7275780 -

cbiegel said:
Is there a pomotional code for us members?



'RR' without the quotes gets you the 2 DVD set for $39
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #7277612 -

I watched and downloaded your pf-tek youTube vids, they were very helpful.

How much total playtime is the 2 DVD set though?
I'm thinking of getting it....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: The Crow]
    #7278376 -

3 hours, 50 minutes. The brf tek part of it was under 40 minutes.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #7282643 -

RogerRabbit said:
'RR' without the quotes gets you the 2 DVD set for $39
RR



Sweet! One set ordered!


--------------------
Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: RR Video Fast Shippin' [Re: cbiegel]
    #7313283 -

The promotion code RR will work through the end of August, at which time the DVD will go back to the normal price of $49.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* T.H.E. Thai KS Video Footage PROOF its real
( 1 2 all )
Ryche HawkV 6,752 39 12/30/01 11:50 PM
by Captain Jack
* Ralphster's damn fast shipping *DELETED* PennyPincher 1,209 6 02/24/05 10:54 AM
by Chunkster
* ! ~ THE LITTLE GUY - TALK ABOUT FAST ~ ! SlattMoan 1,963 16 02/12/02 06:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Guaranteed Fast Shipping or Your Money Back ! boxtop703 871 1 04/05/04 04:40 PM
by boxtop703
* For FAST and CLEAN spores use "The Little Guy" bassplayer74 1,913 13 03/22/02 05:50 AM
by karlfinn
* Tapalpa Rapido (Fast Tapalpa) Orchidman 1,800 10 04/29/02 05:48 PM
by shaggymane
* FUNgus Factory Video Guide FREE Download Sunlightshedcom 1,355 10 04/19/05 08:01 PM
by onetime
* fast like a bunny onetime 608 2 04/15/04 09:41 PM
by onetime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
2,619 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.