Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
clean and crisp cubes (PICS)
    #722344 -

Found these today. Yuuuummmmy


peace,
rafi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: clean and crisp cubes (PICS) [Re: ]
    #722578 -

wow- those are some beautifil cubies, had a question though- where in Central FL are you, because I might be going into Orlando pretty soon to visit some family and was wondering if I would have any luck in that area or would you say that pretty much All of Flo is filled with those little funguys? thanks...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: clean and crisp cubes (PICS) [Re: ]
    #722869 -

nice find man!


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: clean and crisp cubes (PICS) [Re: ]
    #722910 -

Very nice find ! ...........Would you mind giving me your address and drawing me a map?....just pm me noone will know........j/k
I see you are due lots more rain you must have shrroms popping up everywhere..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: clean and crisp cubes (PICS) [Re: ]
    #725016 -

So you still going to that same feild??! (I swear I dont work for the farmer chick)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: clean and crisp cubes (PICS) [Re: angryshroom]
    #730587 -

Damn!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too orizon 3,514 8 11/13/03 11:23 AM
by kenjaman
* Found my first cubes! (Pic)
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 4,390 28 07/16/04 07:29 AM
by jackgreen
* Over 6 pounds of cubes(PICS)
( 1 2 all )
wtfman 2,690 25 07/02/04 08:23 AM
by GGreatOne234
* Almost 8 pounds of cubes!!! PICS!!!
( 1 2 all )
wtfman 3,141 21 07/18/05 07:12 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Yet more cubes (pics) nermski 1,557 5 05/29/03 10:27 PM
by HvnisaCap
* cleaning fresh cubes question eLKernan 805 4 08/03/04 08:30 PM
by Pinback
* prime aussie cube pic brewinb 1,537 3 12/12/01 02:12 AM
by duncan8r
* Cube (pics) nermski 1,043 3 06/21/03 04:27 PM
by GrowingVines

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,430 topic views. 3 members, 42 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.