Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too
    #2088558 - 11/10/03 03:54 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys...last night I went picking for I'd say almost 2 hours and yielded some nice shroomies.  First I love my field, the trees and cows keep me company while I just frolick through the field of Gold.  Well anyways I know this pic is kinda shitty and it leaves out the Cubes that are on the top right.  But I thought I can get them all in there and this took up all fucking 400 kilobytes....whats up with that shit!!!!  I have 3 more that are better I will post 24 hours from now.  Anyways  once again let me expalin this pic.  The ones to the right are definately Copes.  The stem has bruised a very noticeable purple-blue and even the caps have bruised a tad from the strenuous trip home.  As far as the left ones, I have to unfortunatley excuse them as Pan antillarums. (and these were the biggest ones) :sad:.  But nevertheless, all  Pans  that are present in cow fields are either active or non-active (not poisonous) so Im makin a brew right now with those other ones and maybe in a few hours I might be a little :laugh: or maybe :smirk: or even :eek: and I hope not  :devil: and if they start makin me feel a little :confused: I can always take some of my  :pill2:'s.  SOrry I'm still a little giggly from my hunt.  This is a big mystery in the PAN ID community and I will let you in on something I discovered..Besides not bruising blue, another feature of the antillarum is the gills are spreaded farther apart (not as compressed as Copes) and the gills also have a little redish tint to them.  This is barely noticeable as well as the previous diference but the stem connects to the cap in a different way was well.  Id take close-ups to try and explain better but MJ was right when he said, "you will know when you start to find Copes"  The younger ones gills can also be a greyish color.  However I sware I have eaten these same ones and tripped balls.  I just want to make sure I have only Copes in my caps and bruising blue, especially where stem was cut is the only positive way to conclude they are indeed Blue Meanies.... but I still have a good feeling that brew is gonna give me a ride. (for the sake of science of course hehe).  I am still puzzled of why Cubies are pretty rare though...usually people report lots of Cubes and less Copes (im not complaining, I love Copes way better!!) just confused. I think the Lepiotas have driven most of the Copes out because they are taking their place on the dung... I have some more insight on this "Taking over" theory I will probally post as a new topic once I get my thoughts together . Im going again tonight and am sure will find some more.  Im stockin up for winter.  Check back if you wanna hear more and see more pics.  Any questions I will happy to answer the best I can. :smile:
Peace, Orizon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: orizon]
    #2088607 - 11/10/03 04:42 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too [Re: orizon]
    #2088981 - 11/10/03 09:54 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Definetly a mixed batch!

As I would not recommend eating the antillarum's, I suppose they wouldn't do too much harm to you if you were making a tea. I think the main difference between the antillarums and cyanescens will be that the antillarums are quite larger, pure white, and have no blueing. Cyanescens tend to have a yellow or gold hue, and are quite small.

But you probably already know that.

Hey, next time you take a picture, and want it smaller, just put it into any imaging program and cut down the image size.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too [Re: angryshroom]
    #2088987 - 11/10/03 09:58 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Those look awesome! Great find!!

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2089528 - 11/10/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the comps guys. Yea angryshroom, you are correct that the antillarums dont bruise blue and are bigger and whiter. It kinda sucks you gotta excuse your best lookin mushrooms as antillarums and I would never injest a shroom if it had even a .001 possibility of being toxic. (I ran into the Green gilled Lepiota once and was not pretty). However sometimes I'll pull some pans outta the antillarum pile that have started to bruise blue way after I picked them...evident with some of the big ones. Sometiems the stem will just darken really profound purple-blue within the next 15 mins-hour minutes or sometimes the bottom of the stem will begin to split (sliver up) and will turn a lighter sky blue. Its weird But I wish you guys coulda seen my hands after I laid those copes out to dry. Man I looked like a smurf....My hands were stained totally blue and when I washed then off in the sink, even the water ran blue. Cool stuff.

OfflineFLASHROOMS
NEW
Loc: florida
Re: Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too [Re: OldSpice]
    #2089871 - 11/10/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

hi have sum pictures of different shrooms i picked i dont know how to post them and i need help identifying them i would really appreciate any help i can get thanks

--------------------
DANNY LACROIX

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Nice harvest in Central FLorida! COpes-Cubes PIC ....?'s too [Re: FLASHROOMS]
    #2090002 - 11/10/03 04:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I d help you flashrooms but lets start off on what they look like--where ya found them---any bruis bluing etc...If the pics are digitial just upload the pics from your comp to yuor shoomery SN. Its easy to figure out if you just look at the buttons and play around with it.

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

#2093557 - 11/11/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Heres an overview pic of the whole batch from evening NOv. 9'th.  Top left corner are my six small to medium Cubes (probally almost 2 doses). Below the cubes---Mid-left are a mystery species that I threw out.  The rest of the ones on top are the Copes and bottom are inactive Pans...antillarum most likely.  I recently discovered that there exists a characteristic of shrooms called "free gills" where the gills dont attach to the stem.  It is very easy to see this with caps that are flat, but bell shaped caps ---such as the Pans-- it's almost impossible to see with the stem going far up in to the cap.  I tore apart the caps of the antillarum and one of the things that I thought I saw is this "free gill" characteristic.  I am trying to find distinct characteristics that seperate the non-active look alikes from the Copes and the "bluing" thing is not as noticeable as one would think.  Another thing I noticed with the antillarum is when picked, the stem almost easily just snaps off....I dont even have to use my scissors...as opposed to the Copes where I definately do or it will bend and pull out :thumbdown: (not good for field).  Once I get a high pixel digital camera, I will do a close up of the gills from the autopsy's of the antillarum and compare to the Cope along with a list of differences between the two.  I will label it "The mysteries of seperating/Id'ing Pans-Copes-ANTillarum: SOLVED"  Anybody who is reading this post, it goes in conjunction with lightingfractals thread in this forum called: "Florida Pickings" which are shrooms we harvested last night in the same field.  So check it out.
Peace, Orizon   

Offlinekenjaman
half-a-centurypsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pinellas County, Florida
    #2101379 - 11/13/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Man, with news like this - I've gotta' go back out and look again. I went out last week early (first time in a month) and found nada......ugh!!

--------------------
LIFE IS WONDERFUL!!!
Is it god or is it prozac?
Or are they one and the same?

LiC - kenja

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract