Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey
    #7218779 -

Well, while RandalFlagg was here in New York City I got to see his nose up close and personal. it was really a thing of beauty. We'd be hanging out and I'd go into the bathroom, shut the door, and quietly tremble on the brink of weeping as I looked into the mirror, dreaming of a nose less schnozz-like, thinking if only I had Randal's nose I would be able to avoid all the jew jokes that get tossed my way every day. Oh, the abuse. Oh, the tears. Oh, the pain.

And as Randal hung out here day in and day out he really took a liking to my jewnose. He really did. In fact, he suddenly found himself wishing he had gotten a nose extension instead of a nose reduction.  The answer was obvious.

We've scheduled an appointment for August 8th and we're getting a nose transplant. I believe this is the first Shroomery transplant in history. I have to say, I'm pretty jazzed.

:awesome:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7218790 -

reminds me of a nicholas cage/ john travolta movie.










mixed with brokeback mountain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7218801 -

:nothingtoadd:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7218937 -

I totally forgot that Randall got a nosejob while we were at the gathering :ooo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7219333 -

Liquid_Dimension said:
I totally forgot that Randall got a nosejob while we were at the gathering :ooo:



You assholes didn't forget that I hit on a supposed tranny though. :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7219348 -

Not the first...

neuro and I got a brain transplant last year. I think I got the upside of things :grin:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7219374 -

I would much rather have those beautiful feet of yours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7219574 -

SON OF A BITCH.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7219616 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7219620 -

dude, that picture was really really gross

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: Boom]
    #7219624 -

You know, sometimes I think you were put on this earth just to pain me.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7219628 -

:sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: Boom]
    #7219636 -

You missed a good BBQ, you scum.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY Cosmetic Surgery Odyssey [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7219646 -

:crankey: I KNOW

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My cosmetic surgery odyssey
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RandalFlagg 12,103 135 07/15/07 02:14 AM
by MyInnerChild
* I'm gonna be the first Shroomerite to see RandalFlagg's nosejob
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,039 47 07/21/07 09:35 PM
by idiotek
* i really want to have some plastic surgery.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
jimmyguy 8,137 177 01/10/14 11:45 AM
by theRAPeutic
* survived my frist surgery onetime 1,276 13 01/26/06 11:41 AM
by onetime
* So I just coming back from laser skin cosmetic surgery or whatever you call it
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 3,040 33 08/28/14 02:23 PM
by Calm_A_Llama_Down
* Doctors perform the first successful penis transplant! Patlal 483 10 03/14/15 07:56 PM
by rxb
* World's first human head transplant is successfully carried out
( 1 2 3 all )
musiclover420 1,438 45 11/17/17 09:30 PM
by krypto2000
* Plastic Surgery (what do you think?)
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 7,358 42 11/09/05 09:20 PM
by eric_the_red

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
957 topic views. 2 members, 241 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.