Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My fucking neighbors
    #7204497 -

Im so fucking sick of my neighbors (I live in a side by side duplex). Every fucking night I try and throw down a set their fuckin pounding on the walls.
A. my five year old has no trouble falling asleep/sleeping through it because its not that loud, you can't even hear it outside.
B. Its fuckin 10:00 on a Friday night
C. I cant even believe they have the nerve since a month ago their fuckin daughters stole the license plates of my gf's car and stole their grandmothers car to drive to milwaukee.

Fourth of July they called the fuckin cops on me WHILE their were live fucking explosions going off a half a mile away (city fireworks). I ignored the first pounding on the wall, then they really fucking pounded (loud enough to wake my kid up) and I fucking pounded on the wall back and cranked it up louder. I have had plenty of duplex neighbors and even apartment neighbors, I know what a respectable volume is and its not that fucking loud. Im going give the bitch a pair of ear plugs tomorrow and tell her to get used to it, because were going to be here for 10 more months. Its not like they have a baby over their or anything, she's just being a fucking cunt. I went to confront her about calling the cops fourth of july and she was scared shitless like i was going to beat her up. FUCK

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204503 -

Fucking bitch. :crankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204508 -

your neighbor sounds like a dumb, bored bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7204512 -

Kill Her!!!  :minigun:

No but seriously though, you should go over and try to find out what her deal is come to some sort of compromise or at least not scare the shit out of her. There's probably some more to this bitch's problem that just you playing loud music.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by StrandedVoyager (07/20/07 10:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204523 -

djcube said:
Im so fucking sick of my neighbors (I live in a side by side duplex).  Every fucking night I try and throw down a set their fuckin pounding on the walls. 
A.  my five year old has no trouble falling asleep/sleeping through it because its not that loud, you can't even hear it outside.
B.  Its fuckin 10:00 on a Friday night
C.  I cant even believe they have the nerve since a month ago their fuckin daughters stole the license plates of my gf's car and stole their grandmothers car to drive to milwaukee. 

Fourth of July they called the fuckin cops on me WHILE their were live fucking explosions going off a half a mile away (city fireworks).  I ignored the first pounding on the wall, then they really fucking pounded (loud enough to wake my kid up)  and I fucking pounded on the wall back and cranked it up louder.  I have had plenty of duplex neighbors and even apartment neighbors, I know what a respectable volume is and its not that fucking loud.  Im going give the bitch a pair of ear plugs tomorrow and tell her to get used to it, because were going to be here for 10 more months.  Its not like they have a baby over their or anything, she's just being a fucking cunt.  I went to confront her about calling the cops fourth of july and she was scared shitless like i was going to beat her up.  FUCK



that sucks dude. just keep your cool, like oyu said, only 10 more months. think of your kid before you do anything rash  :smile:

DO IT FOR THE KIDS!


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7204534 -

When I talked to her on the fourth all she had to say was that she had to work in the morning and the thumping was keeping her up. I have a pair of gemini powered 5" speakers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204541 -

And I was being polite, she was just scared shitless that I actually came over to talk to her about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204548 -

djcube said:
And I was being polite, she was just scared shitless that I actually came over to talk to her about it.



if you can manage it, be mature and responsible and ask her to sit down and hash things out.

otherwise this will just continue.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204549 -

Yeah dude there's something way bigger going on than just you. I know the type you're talking about, how long have you two been living next to each other?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204598 -

that's what worries me, i might be living in a duplex starting next month


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7204600 -

three months. And I have had no other contact with them. I haven't done anything that could concern them besides play my music. I mean, they've been banging on the wall since I moved in. Im the one who has shit to be pissed about. Were not suppose to have pets, yet i see their cats in the window and get to smell cat piss in my house once a week (it must come over somehow from their litter box). Plus they fuckin stole our shit after being here only a month. We didnt even press charges, the state did. I listen to her fucking ghetto-ass daughters bang fity in their room every evening when im eating supper.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204606 -

Dude...it's fity...c'mon, get with the times man...

:rolleyes:


--------------------
"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the estabilished authorities are wrong."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204616 -

If they call the cops again what can they do? Ask me to turn it down? And what if I dont, are they going to give me a ticket, even though they can't even hear they music?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: morphius2661]
    #7204622 -

some people are more sensitive to sound... but that said, if she needs to sleep, and you're keeping it at a reasonable level, you should go ahead and BUY her the earplugs as a gesture of good will. get the highest dB cancelling ones you can find, she won't hear a thing.


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204624 -

Have you talked to your land lord?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7204654 -

My landlord is just as much of a dumb bitch, she wont do shit. (this is whole nother story) I havent even gotten a garage door opener yet. Their are six antifreeze containers full of used motor oil, an old tire/rim, a bed frame, and a computer monitor sitting in my garage from when I moved in. I went two months without keys for my house. I was constantly trying to contact her, calling/sending letters and I withheld rent because she wouldnt get in touch with me at all. Then she had the nerve to try and evict me. I chewed her ass over the phone and sent her money and the next day got keys made for my house, but nothing else has been taken care of. I am on a rant.... I want to move, but its such a bitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204673 -

I also keep reminding her that I never recieved a copy of the lease and she keeps saying she's going to send it, but never does. I have had nothing but shit since I moved into this house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204675 -

You shoud have said you're hard of hearing. :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My fucking neighbors [Re: djcube]
    #7204690 -

.

Edited by coma white (08/08/07 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble????
( 1 2 3 4 all )
whirlebird720 12,464 76 07/08/16 03:31 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* fucking dick neighbors ! psikooz 1,094 3 08/21/04 12:28 AM
by TheSlapnCapn
* My Neighbor Adom 695 6 06/22/04 10:10 PM
by Adom
* Abandoned neighbor's cats Mycomancer 1,164 5 12/16/04 08:04 PM
by Mycomancer
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,223 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* My fatass neighbor is peeking over the fence...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 7,427 71 05/07/04 08:35 AM
by daba
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Damn...my neighbor is getting high! CaRnAgECaNdYS 972 18 09/25/04 10:34 AM
by iluan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,889 topic views. 4 members, 55 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.