Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: DNKYD]
    #6394266 - 12/21/06 02:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Nope.. I guess I was wrong about that then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineg0pher
sir?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6394269 - 12/21/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

good luck :P

--------------------

ALL POSTS ARE FICTIONAL

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: g0pher]
    #6394279 - 12/21/06 02:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, decide what youre gonna do. like, maybe move to another state.
though i think this particular crime might be federal.

in which case move to canada BEFORE you are charged with a felony and wont be alowed to immigrate.

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: DNKYD]
    #6394283 - 12/21/06 02:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Well I was more referring to having tried to get someone send you something on the same level as oxycodone..

Quote:

Have you been arrested under these circumstances before or do you work for Customs or the DEA?

This isn't an easy open-shut case like some dumbass kid Fedexing a pound of pot. They must grow these out and show proof that they can be used to manufacture a Schedule 1 drug. Then they would likely arrest him for intent to manufacture.

Edited by MusicMyRock (12/21/06 02:40 PM)

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: whirlebird720]
    #6394284 - 12/21/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I still don't see why you would be so ignorant and order something like this from overseas. It's dumb mistakes like this that get you popped.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#6394301 - 12/21/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, you're facing importation of more than a half-kilo of drugs. with intent to manufacture. I would pee myself with worry. I would be jumping up and down and muttering prayers that god save me. in vain. tears flowing, heart breaking.

but then i dont try to import half kilos of illegal drugs to the US.

keep us updated BTW, hope you pull through.

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6394311 - 12/21/06 02:47 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I had 300 valiums and 100 tramadols seized with nothing happen.. quit scaring him..

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6394315 - 12/21/06 02:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know if people these days think the internet is a completely anonymous place or if the excitement of being able to order and grow their own shrooms completely clouds all common sense and logic.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: Acyl]
    #6394320 - 12/21/06 02:49 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

were not scaring him, there are some damn intense legal ramifications that are on the table for his actions, just because you didnt get busted for a completely different drug, dosent mean that he wont be.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#6394324 - 12/21/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yes but, were they part of a manufacturing setup?

had they arrived at the border in powder form with a pill press, i think it might have turned out different.

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: Acyl]
    #6394330 - 12/21/06 02:52 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I definatly don't think this whole thing will be overlooked. Good luck.

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6394331 - 12/21/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I suppose...

Well, best of luck!

OfflineNullest
Stranger
    #6394338 - 12/21/06 02:55 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like maybe you got ripped off by the company :wink:. It didn't sound like the piece of paper was legit and they would have kept the box and everything.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: Nullest]
    #6394344 - 12/21/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Wishful thinking.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #6394349 - 12/21/06 02:58 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
were not scaring him, there are some damn intense legal ramifications that are on the table for his actions, just because you didnt get busted for a completely different drug, dosent mean that he wont be.

Sorry, I have to disagree.

I've grown over 25 of those kits from a different vendor who used to ship to the U.S. from Amsterdam... I had 3 of them arrive contaminated, so I requested replacements, which they were happy to send. The replacements were confiscated by U.S. Customs and I received the same letter he got. They don't do shit except seize your goods.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: TM]
    #6394422 - 12/21/06 03:12 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well, heres hopin'.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #6394435 - 12/21/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, thats good to know that someone else has been in the same situation.

still, youre going to be on some 'list' the government has...

and TM what the fuck were you thinking? really?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6394442 - 12/21/06 03:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

He has nothing to worry about at all.

Here's the letter I got and I just did nothing (the #1 option) and nothing ever happened.

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6394451 - 12/21/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
yeah, thats good to know that someone else has been in the same situation.

still, youre going to be on some 'list' the government has...

and TM what the fuck were you thinking? really?

I was thinking "Hmmm... 25 ounces of premium Stropharia Cubensis for under $40 an ounce, YUMMY!!"

I still have some of 'em and they're awesome shrooms.

No harm, no foul.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Scared Shitless, Ordered a grow box and was siezed by customs... Am I in trouble???? [Re: TM]
    #6394457 - 12/21/06 03:24 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Still would have been smarter and more cost effective to do it yourself and not risk getting Customs involved.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies