Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates?
    #7188798 -

I've voted for both political parties in the past several presidential campaigns, and I gotta say that this year the Republicans look like the saddest sacks of shit imaginable:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070717/ap_on_el_pr/presidential_race_ap_poll_1

Does anybody feel strongly positive about any of the candidates? Anyone? Does anyone give 1/2 a shit about these guys?

Maybe they have an agreement with the Democrats to "switch off" this next election year, and let the Democrats run the country for awhile. After all, it sure looks to me like they haven't found anyone even remotely appealing to spend all of those federal matching funds provided by the taxpayers.

Who the fuck is Mitt Romney? Yeah, I know he's the Governor of Massachusetts and a Mormon, but what the fuck else is this guy? And what is Mitt short for? Mitten?

I don't think I could ever vote for a guy named "Mitten" and I'm betting I'm not alone, and the Republican party must know this, so I'm really convinced that they found the biggest assholes in the country to ensure a Democrat victory.


--------------------
Syd Barrett at his final appearance with Pink Floyd on December 22, 1967:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: Astral Piper]
    #7188810 -

I love how the article didn't mention Ron Paul once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: Angered Roach]
    #7188826 -

does anybody give a shit about any of the presidential candidates?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: Nashbar]
    #7188831 -

They're all the same.

Ron Paul, as much as I like what he stands for and his policies, doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: Astral Piper]
    #7188834 -

Ron Paul.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: idiotek]
    #7188838 -

I've always been partial to McPain even though he made an ass of himself on the daily show the last time he was on.


--------------------
Feel free to forget all that I am saying, for the instant these clumsy words spill out of my mouth, they transform into complete lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: lipan]
    #7188840 -

Eh, he's too unstable and old. He's a war monger in sheep's clothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: idiotek]
    #7188857 -

Why Ron Paul's poll results aren't the most important thing:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/pitkaniemi1.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anybody give a shit about any of the Republican presidential candidates? [Re: Ythan]
    #7188902 -

Nope. As long as that evil fuck Guillani doesn't come anywhere near the Presidential ballot I'll remain indifferent.

This country's politics are all fucked up.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Manchurian candidate 2Experimental 869 9 08/10/04 02:43 AM
by Strumpling
* and then there were republicans Corporal Kielbasa 967 13 09/27/04 05:19 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* My new front I am going republican Anonymous 1,238 10 03/21/04 12:56 PM
by psikooz
* People at school are watching the republican convention Phishgrrl 780 12 09/01/04 11:31 PM
by GnuBobo
* Del. student loses his shit on shrooms synthesis 1,388 10 07/16/04 04:56 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Who is going to the republican convention in NYC Corporal Kielbasa 1,500 19 08/19/04 11:46 AM
by mjshroomer
* Holy shit, my computer is being eatet alive!
( 1 2 all )
nihilist 5,676 38 07/14/04 09:15 PM
by Requiem
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,120 topic views. 7 members, 43 guests and 114 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.