Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia
    #7186111 -

Hey everyone, I dunno if this is the right forum because it isn't exactly related to mushroom hunting but itis hunting for psychoactives so I put it here. Anyway what I was wondering is if it was possible to find Phalaris Aquatica in melbourne Australia? Also if it is what type of areas to look in and if there were any ways to do a 100% positive ID on it. thanks :laugh:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia [Re: mad_boxer]
    #7186128 -

Hmmm.... I suppose there might be some folks in here who are able to help you out. I suggest also posting this question in the Ethnobotanical Garden forum.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia [Re: CureCat]
    #7186637 -

We have alot of Phalaris Arundacea up here in Texas. But I hear it's pretty hard to get DMT from phallaris, I hear it's better to get some from mamosa bark.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7186654 -

How come this is in Mushroom hunting?
Phalaris aquatica isnt a mushroom


--------------------
In the beginning there was nothing. Then it exploded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia [Re: Postulio]
    #7186673 -

mad_boxer said:
Hey everyone, I dunno if this is the right forum because it isn't exactly related to mushroom hunting but itis hunting for psychoactives so I put it here.



I suggested the Ethnobotanical Garden forum.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Phalaris Auqatica in Melbourne Australia [Re: CureCat]
    #7186750 -

It should be, being an imported pasture grass. Due to it being so hard to extract from even if it is in the area i suggest you go hunt some acacias instead.

I spent many hours hunting through regional species lists for the appropriate acacias and a similar time bushwalking (although that was fun) in order to find it near where i am and have a vial of crystals keeping me company on the desk to show for it.


--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ID Request, Melbourne Australia e32lover 3,795 13 06/28/07 09:24 AM
by CureCat
* mushie hunting season melbourne australia nepenthe 6,255 5 01/02/04 10:09 PM
by Gumby
* ID REQUEST Melbourne Australia mushypatch 832 3 06/13/09 05:27 PM
by mushypatch
* Wierdo "Red shroom" Melbourne Australia suboriginal 1,828 6 06/01/04 04:24 AM
by suboriginal
* p.sub ID .. melbourne, australia FecalDildo 4,553 16 05/13/04 09:16 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* ID request please - Melbourne, Australia drscoob 2,154 6 07/12/07 07:15 PM
by overacid
* MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA 2006 FINDS!
( 1 2 3 all )
DepthToTheCore 7,609 41 08/01/06 07:00 PM
by PrettyBigCook
* Australian Finds- Non PA mushroom pics
( 1 2 3 all )
Dr_Octanaught 10,283 50 06/27/04 07:26 AM
by benzene

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,110 topic views. 0 members, 27 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.