Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself...
    #7183084 -

do i just make a small incision and squeeze/pull it out?

it's about 1 centimetre squared in size.


--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Edited by DistortedEyes (07/16/07 12:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183086 -

YEAH CUT IT FUCKING OPEN RIGHT NOW


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183093 -

are you looking for permission or something?


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183094 -

GO FOR IT!!!!!!#"#¤!""¤


--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: Nalim]
    #7183100 -

take a new syringe. unused and sterilized. Puncture that cyst and drain it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: Rono]
    #7183102 -

not looking for permission, just a little advice.


--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183107 -

USE A SAW!!!"#%&¤%&@££@$££$@@$€${[{[{]:hippie:


--------------------

Rodney Brooks on Robots
Nalim said: "Quoting yourself is retarded."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: Nalim]
    #7183115 -

* To remove a cyst completely, it has to be excised (cut out) in order to remove the sac or cyst wall. A local anesthetic is used to numb the skin. Stitches are used to close the skin opening and are removed 7-14 days after the surgery.
* Excision will usually cure a cyst, however, sometimes a cyst will come back and require a second surgery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: djcube]
    #7183121 -

If it is causing pressure/discomfort, you can cut a slit to drain it, but the cyst will still remain. Note, I am not a doctor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: djcube]
    #7183126 -

i wonder how painfull it will be, i would get drunk before it and get someone to cut it out but my blood might be thinned too much and bleed like fuck.


--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183133 -

Get some nitrous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: djcube]
    #7183151 -

how long does it last?


--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183154 -

nitrous??? like 30 seconds... But its a blast

Man I love N2O

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183156 -

Not long, and if you're on nitrous, I doubt you'll retain enough dexterity to excise the cyst. Get some nitrous and have a friend remove the cyst for you.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #7183174 -

Yeah, I wouldnt handle a blade while on nitrous. And make damn sure its a medical grade blade that is sterile. A kitchen/hunting knife isn't best for the job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: djcube]
    #7183402 -

GO To A Doctor.

A cyst likely has a root that goes down into your skin. Think of this as being like a peyote cactus, ok? You need to stick the blade in a twist it around like coring a tomato.

You want anesthetic.
You want pills afterwards.
You want this done quickly and well.
It's not in a place where you can work comfortably.
You want the cyst to be seen by somebody who knows what they are looking at, to tell if you need further care.

Go see a doctor. Trust me on this.


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183414 -

Inoculate it with the SOTM


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7183767 -

i had a cist on my wrist, so i slammed an encylopedia on it. problem solved. smash the shit out of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #7183799 -

uh...i suggest going to the doctor.

feel the cyst, does it roll around when you touch it? if it stays put...then yeah i really suggest you go to the doctor, if it rolls around then the higher the chances are that it's benign...

but still go to your doctor

i unfortunately have multiple benign cysts on my woman bumps as well...but had them tested by a fine needle aspiration to see if it was cancerous or not. imagine a long thin needle being inserted into your boob 6 times per cyst

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a cyst on my chest, i want to cut it out myself... [Re: boO]
    #7184098 -

boO said:
imagine a long thin needle being inserted into your boob 6 times per cyst



Man, I'd rather not imagine that at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So i have a ganglion cyst RandomHero 704 12 01/03/09 08:44 AM
by Cepheus
* my roommae has an ovrian cist notapillow 555 6 06/16/08 05:59 AM
by ThirdEyeOpening
* could shrooms(gt) make lymph node swell? psyclone 4,562 7 11/18/12 12:35 PM
by psyclone
* Anybody have hypothyroidism?
( 1 2 all )
KingKnowledge 1,119 27 02/19/15 11:30 AM
by Moonshoe
* im having chest pains, i should probably go see a doctor... ZippoZM 1,277 14 08/03/06 06:47 PM
by king_cobra
* Chest Hair
( 1 2 all )
ClammyJoe 1,591 20 07/02/06 11:25 AM
by Iamthewalrus
* ferck, chest pains. any ideas? kadakuda 968 14 11/11/04 11:12 AM
by Silven
* Chest pains cApTaInCrAp 829 7 05/28/06 02:01 PM
by cApTaInCrAp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,532 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.