Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Publishing a book
    #7176337 -

Some of you have been following my stories or know that I occasionally write. For the last few months I've been looking into possibly publishing a book of my work or getting a novel I've written published. I've sent out a few letters to agents and been trying to compile some of my best work to see if anyone is interested. The only thing is that I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing this. When I was younger I was lucky enough to be affiliated with a few people in the magazine business and had a couple of articles published there. I also used to have my own monthly column on a pretty popular website. However, I've lost contact with most of those people and I'm not sure where to go from here. I don't pretend to think I'll actually make any money out of this and my ambition for trying to do this is just to get something I created out there. If anyone could give me any advice, that'd be cool. Thank you.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Publishing a book [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7176384 -

You should look into self publishing!!  Google it!!!:bouncysmoke:


--------------------
In the land of fruits and Nutts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ten Most Harmful Books
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 4,075 37 06/08/05 05:47 PM
by In(di)go
* Writing a scientific publication / book about drugs Jalruza 728 2 08/11/06 06:23 AM
by Seuss
* Ralph Metzner's Letter to MJ on Tim Leary Bashing Book mjshroomer 1,321 5 07/30/11 06:08 PM
by Learyfan
* How to get a story published? niteowl 1,057 13 08/01/06 08:21 PM
by niteowl
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Looking for a specific book on LSD BeakerSunset 501 3 01/11/06 07:46 PM
by BeakerSunset
* Post a random line from the nearest book...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ToTheSummit 6,606 68 11/03/05 01:29 PM
by blissedout
* Here are a few quotes i liked from the book i read the other day.
( 1 2 all )
LethalX5 1,939 25 08/23/06 09:02 PM
by blueshroomchick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
334 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.