Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Value of automated bucket growing devices.
    #714475 - 06/30/02 09:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have seen several buckets with expensive automated features selling for upwards of $129 dollars and do not understand why they should fetch such a premium. It does not require automation to grow shrooms. I have successfully grown mushrooms in a shoebox, in plastic rubbermaid containers, and in drawers lined with foil. An automated bucket seems to me to be a waste of money that will seperate inexperienced shroomeritesfrom their hard earned money.

The buckets will not grow shrooms any better than any other method that maintains good humidity. An aquarium is the classic method and there is the good old poor man's terranium. These rich man's terranuims (automated buckets with blinking lights and shiny bits) work no better than the poor man's methods.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrAbeLincoln
enthusiast

Re: Value of automated bucket growing devices. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #714880 - 07/01/02 02:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I own a pod. And I like that its fully automated. The pod gives me the results that I want with little to no effort...the only thing I do is pick the fruits and fill the pod with water every 2 weeks. I'm out of town most of the time and I just birth my cakes...let them go and I have come nice fruits when I come home. I'm not cheap and money isnt tight so using a shoebox with perlite in it seems pretty ghetto to me....but hey I could be using the same methods that were available 3 years ago and have someone come in to fan my shoebox. But no thanks...I'd rather keep what I am doing to myself and let the beauty of full automation go to work.

Anonymous

Re: Value of automated bucket growing devices. [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #714951 - 07/01/02 04:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I agree Rail and it doesn't stop there. Almost every day there is a new 'product' that we can't live without as these so-called 'vendors' search for more ways to seperate newbies from thier money.

This place has turned into nothing more than a commercial enterprise!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck