Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Spore Syringes and Grow Kits
    #1617705 - 06/08/03 04:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i really want to know, where is the best place to get your syringes from?  I looked through the vendors and was thinking about getting some from TLG, but Sporeworks seems popular, what do you people with experience suggest i go with?

I also was curious as to wether there are acutally any good grow kits that would work good.  If so what kit would be sufficient?  I plan to grow using the PF tek, but my friend want to buy a kit and i told him i would be able to help him grow it since i know how the process works.  Would the Enterprise mushroom kit be good?

thanks  :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePavement
Stephen Malkmus

Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: ]
    #1617728 - 06/08/03 05:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

TLG Is awesome. This should be asked im Marketplace or Shroomery Sponsers.

--------------------
"Over the turnstile and out in the classroom there ways of living and this is the way I'm living right or wrong" - Range Life - Pavement

Anonymous

Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Pavement]
    #1617748 - 06/08/03 05:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry for my ignorance, im new around this bitch, hee, thanks though

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #1617789 - 06/08/03 07:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have a foaf who really likes going through the hawks eye. great selection, and descriptions/pictures of the product. and great deals on quantity.
Hawk

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Loc: The 666th Plane of HELL
Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1617841 - 06/08/03 08:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You pretty much can't go wrong with ..

TLG
Sporeworks
The Hawkseye
Myco Supply

As far as kits go my friends like to purchace their own supplies seperatly. This way they are assured that they will get all of the equipment that they want, are familliar, and comfortable with. Besides if you understand the basics of the process it's kinda fun to create your own customized grow kit.
IMHO

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
    #1617955 - 06/08/03 10:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Look through the Shroomery vendor forum .

You'll find useful information on many vendors. You'll also notice that many have made mistakes. Don't hold that against them. We all make them.

Rate them on how they handle the mistakes. A reputable business will go out of their way to make things right.

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Ainasko]
    #1617962 - 06/08/03 11:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

All you need is 1/2 pt canning jars, alcohol/lysol for sterilization, brf from healthfood store, vermiculite from garden store, large pot or pc and spores.  Oh, and a place to keep'em cozy :smile:

--------------------
Life is work.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #1618228 - 06/08/03 01:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Myco-bags are good if you don't wana do the work yourself. I can vouch for him as an excelent vendor. He has hooked me up for free on more than one occasion.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Dreamer987]
    #1619251 - 06/08/03 10:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks a lot guys, i guess all kits are just gay. lol, i should just make up a kit and sell it to my friend, i mean shit, he wouldnt even know the difference if i made one myself or said i bought it somewhere...type up my own instructions, shiiiiit.

arite thanks for your replies, when i get my cakes going i will have a log going, i think them logs are the shit.

OfflinePavement
Stephen Malkmus

#1619729 - 06/09/03 03:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think you should use the word gay as a derogetory adjective. I don't mean to flame you or anything, but this is a public board, and you seem to mean that kits are bad by using the word gay; implying gay is bad. That obviously, is not true and sexism should not be tolerated.

--------------------
"Over the turnstile and out in the classroom there ways of living and this is the way I'm living right or wrong" - Range Life - Pavement

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Pavement]
    #1620212 - 06/09/03 10:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

would it be ok i f i said i was gay (happy). or would that be wrong too. Lets be politicly correct now. Please tell me what the proper slang for a homosexual is without offending me or anyone else. Don't be so touchy. Even homosexuals aren't that touchy.

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1620835 - 06/09/03 03:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I believe the proper slang would be homosexual, and actually yes - gay is appropriate, but not in a derrogatory context. If you say it to mean, that is homosexual - as in that man named Mr. Garrison is gay. Then it's okay, if you say it as God - you're gayer than Mr. Garrison - to be offensive, then you're misusing it.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Invisiblepussycontrol
unregistered

Loc: unregistered
Re: Spore Syringes and Grow Kits [Re: Raadt]
    #1622035 - 06/09/03 10:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

what? Whoevers GAY, howd we get off topic here.

anyway TLG>all_da_way

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum