Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
So I got food poisoning today!
    #7140673 -

I decided to check out my fruit, had some time to kill, and I ate about a grams worth. They smelled a little funny, they were not dried entirely, so i attributed it to that. They tasted fine. 30 mins later it started kicking in. then, my stomach started to hurt really bad, but I was really excited to try them out. Then I got really nauseous. Then i went to the rest room, nothing, so I went to wash my hands... I proceeded to own my bathroom sink. I was tripping mostly hard at that point, but I kept forcing myself to keep it together. Once I started to dry heave I quit. Went outside, and felt better. Then I got sick again.

Well next thing I recall is me hyperventilating and my friend calls poison control. My arms and hands and legs were cramping up at that point.
Few hours later I finally got over it. Shit I thought I was going to die.
SO my friend isn't feeling well either, and that person did not ingest any mushies.

So I was thinking that the Subway we had eaten the night before was it. I'm not positive what exactly caused it, but it was scary as hell, and my stomach still hurts!


--------------------
(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") Mr. Bunny supports: Mike Gravel '08

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: Derrekito]
    #7140700 -

That sucks man, food poisoning is never fun!!


--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: idreamofpiggies]
    #7140790 -

i dunno up until the last 3 words i thought you were just one of those that get bad nausea on them.

your experience fits it to a T up until where you mention how your stomach still hurts


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7142992 -

Haha fuck Subway man! Same exact thing happened to me, haven't been there since, but avoid those chicken sandwitches like the plague.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: GROD]
    #7143953 -

I hate the smell of Subway and I simply refuse to eat there. This verifies and supports my stubbornness. Thank you.


--------------------
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: Yenny]
    #7145884 -

Update: Had to be food poisoning or a bug I caught because my friend that ate subway with me was sick as a dog yesterday and the night before. She didn't make it home before she had to pull over and throw up (she owned the inside of her car and her foot apparently). Oh wait there she is the post above me! You Okay yenny!?

makaveli8x8 said:
i dunno up until the last 3 words i thought you were just one of those that get bad nausea on them.

your experience fits it to a T up until where you mention how your stomach still hurts



I've done it a couple times before, and never has this happened to me :p. Arg, it turned into a bad trip really fast!


--------------------
(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") Mr. Bunny supports: Mike Gravel '08

Edited by Derrekito (07/08/07 10:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: Derrekito]
    #7146221 -


Edited by StickyWater (04/29/08 01:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: StickyWater]
    #7147945 -

You may be right. Still, she and I were sick as dogs, and actually she was worst than I, only difference was I was tripping during it, hense the panic attack :p.


--------------------
(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") Mr. Bunny supports: Mike Gravel '08

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: Derrekito]
    #7150561 -

:subwayjared:


--------------------
all posts and statements made are completely fictional,
I greatly detest being associated with any illegal activites,
In fact, I have never done anything illegal,
I choose to learn about differant substances so that in the case where i might need to interact with them, I shall know alot about them,
This is a principle in everything i do...

:einstein:
I have yet to use the knowledge i learn on this site...
:jazzman:
:grin: hee hee i should patent this! :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I got food poisoning today! [Re: RedRabbit]
    #7150626 -

Ek... you make me sick :: (bLAARRRRrrrr)2::


--------------------
(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") Mr. Bunny supports: Mike Gravel '08

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Breathing problems and stomach problems HerbanShaman 1,666 10 09/09/04 03:44 PM
by Asante
* Food Poisoning claim, an Urban Legend? Labroue 1,600 5 11/30/06 11:41 AM
by Labroue
* Do you find that eating a meal before Shrooms messes with your stomach? flyhighfunguy 698 19 03/29/18 10:21 PM
by impatientguy
* was i poisoned? jetnos 1,096 12 04/08/06 10:05 AM
by ClammyJoe
* LSD and rat poison intrepidus6 20,038 11 04/02/07 09:59 PM
by indica
* Brain Glitch?..THC+Hyperventilation=??? Khemikalz 1,295 10 11/16/09 10:18 AM
by Khemikalz
* DMT Bodily Reactions? (convulsions, hyperventilating) Chronic7 2,528 8 10/12/10 12:09 PM
by Chronic7
* Reducing stomach aches on mushrooms Astrok 4,847 14 02/04/05 05:10 PM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
824 topic views. 0 members, 23 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.