Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Loc: England
was i poisoned?
    #2111125 - 11/16/03 09:09 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

My third trip, 10g of cubensis.

10g on my first two trips was a nice light trip not altering reality to much.

This time I felt sick for 4 hours wanting to throw up but could not I was so confused and ill, I felt as if it was hard to breath and my body was going through hell. Did I eat a contaminant or was this just a bad trip? I feel ok now a week on though.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: jetnos]
    #2111134 - 11/16/03 09:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

With such a vague description its hard to comment. Where did you get the shrooms, judging by your use of contamininant I assume they were homegorwn by you or a friend. If so, it is possible. Were the mushrooms fresh or dry, as they could have been rotted...

Food poisoning most likely....

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2111156 - 11/16/03 09:35 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I bought them from a shop in coventry that i have had no problem from before although the shrooms appeared to have little bluey green dots at the base.

It was difficult to describe the pain I went through, I just asumed that it would be ok soon and so lay down and did not panic. I just felt restless, constant stomach pain thoughout, inability to concentrate feeling the worst i have ever felt in my life. I did have the mushrooms with milk, would this have caused the problem as I normally take them with orange juice.

I also have done them 3 weekends in a row, i presumed it would not be to bad because its a fairly low dose for a 19 stone guy. Little did I know.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #2111202 - 11/16/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I bought them from a shop in coventry that i have had no problem from before although the shrooms appeared to have little bluey green dots at the base.

Blueing caused by oxidation most probably.

Quote:

It was difficult to describe the pain I went through, I just asumed that it would be ok soon and so lay down and did not panic. I just felt restless, constant stomach pain thoughout, inability to concentrate feeling the worst i have ever felt in my life. I did have the mushrooms with milk, would this have caused the problem as I normally take them with orange juice.

Restlessness is common with trips as is the "inability to concentrate". As for the constant stomach pain a lot of people have what could be called a bad trip where they seem to suffer an extremely heavy body load.

The majority of physical discomforts will be amplified on mushrooms, and sometimes you'll get too caught up in it. The more you focus on it the more it hurts, to put it simply.
The milk shouldn't have caused any complications although I wouldn't recommend taking shrooms with it due to its effect on digestion.

I take it the stomach pain, inability to concentrate and the "worst feeling of your life" subsided after the trip?

If so you should get used to it, its what shrooms can do to you...

EDIT: Now that was bad....

--------------------
The punishment which the wise suffer, who refuse to take part in government, is to live under the government of worse men.

Edited by st0nedphucker (11/16/03 12:29 PM)

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #2111287 - 11/16/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the reassurance, I guess it was just me that was making it bad. Everything did return to normal within a couple of hours so it must have just been me concentrating on the pain coupled with the confusion.

I am taking 3 weeks off mushrooms before having a session with my mates which I am looking forward to. I really had the best experience of my life the first time I tryed them, it just went wrong this time. I will put it down to experience and move on.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

Offlinepapayafuzz
Loc: Funland
    #2111322 - 11/16/03 11:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Next time make some tee.... you don't have to eat the shrooms.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2111342 - 11/16/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think you should try a smaller dose, 10g is quite a lot. The more you eat, the worse the nausea and the harder you trip....sound like you just got a little nausea and freaked out cause you were tripping balls. Try between 3 and 5 grams, I also like to keep some pepto bismal chewables on hand....I don't know if they actually work or not but I think they do, so it makes me feel better when I eat them.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2112795 - 11/16/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I am a bit worried now you tell me to take a smaller dose. I am planning in 3 weeks to be taking 20g of philosophers stones - mexicana. I never had the nausea the first two times i had shroomed. The first time i was giggly and had a wickid time looking at the fractals. The second i did not have much effect till the end when i had a level 5 nightmare but more an educational nightmare cos i knew i was on drugs and so having a laugh with it despite a slight bit of sweating and trauma.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2113002 - 11/16/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

jetnos, i assume he's talking about wet weight, cause he said "10g on my first two trips was a nice light trip not altering reality to much."

lactose and other stuff in milk takes up a lot of the enzymes that your digestive tract would otherwise be free to use on the shrooms. Try it again in a couple weeks without the milk.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2114653 - 11/17/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

if you are talking dry weight, thats way too much.
also for the stomach pain, dont eat for atleast 6 hours befrore hand

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblejetnos
Mr
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2120263 - 11/18/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I was talking fresh weight, that was why I was so suprised that it went so wrong. It was not what I was hoping to achieve. I will be trying 17.5g of P.Mexicana Philosophers stones in 3 weeks time with 4 friends and will be following all the tips so I dont take the same path.

--------------------
Smoke and fly

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

#5492157 - 04/08/06 08:20 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I always get nausea if I dont fast for a day before the day I do shrooms.

With fasting the sick feeling is no more .

--------------------
The ineffable is not always intangible !

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: was i poisoned? [Re: Mirth]
    #5492306 - 04/08/06 10:05 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Take the mushrooms with plenty of fluids and on an empty stomach. Should help you puke if the mushrooms are too much for your stomach. Puking during a trip makes it so much more enjoyable. Nausea can cause a bad trip alone.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies