Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineatlas
always listening
Male
Re: spore syringe question... * 1
    #71109 - 01/10/00 06:01 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

your paranoid but if you insist on a friend being your drop off then that is cool. I know some folks on this site do that, and reassure them that they can't get in trouble for recieving spores.... peace.
ps-there watching you

--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: spore syringe question... [Re: atlas]
    #71111 - 01/10/00 06:06 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I agree, your just a tad paranoid. As long as your discreet, the DEA/gov. won't bother you. Psilocybin or Psilocin isn't even on the DEA's targeted "hit-list". Besides everything comes in a BOX, and its a CRIME to open the box unless your the recipient. Spores are legal anyway, unless you live in california, I say give it a go.

vivid

Anonymous

#71112 - 01/10/00 06:42 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

It also depends where you live. Check out your country's laws and regulations on shrooms. I was in the same predicament a few weeks ago but I soon discovered that it is not such a big deal to order spores over the net. Try and order within your country - so your package doesn't go through customs.
Write back and post your whereabouts (no specifics) and other people will be glad to help if they have any info.

good luck!!

Anonymous

#71113 - 01/10/00 07:19 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i'm in the U.S., and i realize that the spores are completely legal, but why else would some college student be ordering P. Cubensis spores :smile:? so i gather that many of you have ordered spores in your own name and to your own address, and didn't have any problems or anything. is this the case? that makes my paranoia subside a little if it is. thanks for the advice everyone.

OfflinePanTrop
enthusiast
Loc: Washington
    #71114 - 01/10/00 08:06 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I order everything in my name, the way there gonna give a damn about you growing is if your narced off, or you flag down a cop and invite him to see your beautiful crop......if you can avoid thoes 2 things your safe :smile:

------------------
"To all the weed I've smoked......yo this blunts for you"

"To all the people I've offended.....Yea, FUCK YOU TOO!
~Quote from Eminem~

~PanTrop~

--------------------
" My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk!"

Anonymous

#71115 - 01/10/00 09:11 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I have read alot about these type of things. As long as you don't order alot fo suspicious supplies with a certain credit card then you should be ok. Always pay cash when you can. Never tell anyone you can't trust 100% and you will be ok. Unless you have crimes and suspicious activity going on at your house alot then the cops won't raid you, so relax.

------------------
Flog and squee
up the tree
see the army flee, flee, flee.

Offlinekbone
enthusiast
    #71116 - 01/10/00 09:40 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Im not sure if there is a big eye on mushroom growing supplies but i know that marijuana growing equipement is being monitored ie... HID lights, hydroponic setups etc...
i dont think you really have that much to worry about :smile:

"Flame on, Im gone, im so sweet like nice bon-bon"

Anonymous

#71117 - 01/11/00 05:59 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

If you are that paranoid you can use my address...
Then I'll send them to you...

Then I get some of your shrooms....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck