Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
FSRC???
    #7031354 -

Has any one recieved there spores from fsrc? are they still alive? i remeber a few months ago they were way behind, but still havent recieved print yet, sevreal "persons" promised me a print, ahhh. Any one have info on the fsrc?


--------------------
----------------------------------------------
Enjoy life, alas! Enjoy life! As death is only the begining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC??? [Re: discountpass]
    #7031519 -

i havent heard anything about them lately. i would go with FSRE! it takes about 3 weeks and you get a print :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC??? [Re: discountpass]
    #7031526 -

I sent to them and fsre at the same time europe (REDBOY) got back in like a week Canada still waiting and I didnt ask for a specific strain from them knowing they didnt have much.


--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC??? [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #7037096 -

Link to the fsre?


--------------------
----------------------------------------------
Enjoy life, alas! Enjoy life! As death is only the begining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC??? [Re: discountpass]
    #7037410 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FSRC??? [Re: CaptainLinger]
    #7038821 -

The fsre is going to be down for a month or two I think. The girl that worked there broke her leg or something like that so the dudes to busy taken care of her. Its been about two months since I sent to fsrc and have seen nothing. I also live pretty close so it aint shipping. I wouldnt use the fsrc again just wait for fsre to open back up.


--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FSRC - how many prints
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RedDevil420 5,266 66 11/02/09 04:33 PM
by TacoHerder
* fsrc masslessparticle 1,179 7 11/04/06 06:26 AM
by ethnoeste
* The new Free Spore Ring Canada (fsrc.ca) *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Delection 12,723 167 04/13/13 01:21 AM
by wildernessjunkie
* Please support the FSRC! Premedman1 2,201 14 02/22/07 07:05 PM
by Andrew47
* FSRC HeavyToilet 207 1 12/29/11 01:08 AM
by IamYou
* fsre.nl wutang 2,271 16 07/04/07 04:46 PM
by wutang
* FSRC and FSRE TheDarkSideof_Paco 1,240 18 11/14/03 11:31 PM
by angryjslice
* FSRE and uk customs Pempi 921 7 08/01/10 07:33 AM
by andymc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,050 topic views. 31 members, 338 guests and 341 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.