Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #11362364 - 11/01/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MYSTIQUE said:
That statement is racist and ignorant. Just because he lives on a lower standard of living does not give anyone the right to come in and step on his dreams with their conceded tone. There are programs set up all through the developing world that focus on small towns without water or electricity cultivating mushrooms as a means to raise their standard of living. If you think you know more about this then maybe you should go tell the University's and Dr. that set this up the programs that these people will fail due to there location and social standings. Because you seem to be a expert in what people in third world countries can do and not do. These people need support from us that live in excess. We took more then enough away from the countries if you have nothing positive to say don't say anything at all is the rule I think.

mushroomnoob send me your address Ill send FSRC a letter with 2 bucks in it for ya.

Back to the fsrc. We should set something up like how we have the setti scores for the fsrc. You send in your spores and click a box that says how many you sent it would all be up to trust but it would make some fun out of sending them in.

Now this statement is the ignorant one. If he has all these programs set up to help him cultivate then why don't they help him get the prints. Simply cause what your saying doesn't exist.  You seriously think he got help from a program to grow P. Cubensis mushrooms? I don't think so. So we should give him a print knowing that he is going to sell the mushrooms to make money? cause you are aware that's against the law and forum policy. If the fool only makes 2 bucks a day, maybe he should spend all his time and resources to making more money, and not by getting free prints off this site so he can sell illegal mushrooms to other people in his country that may only make 2 bucks a day. Next time think before type nonsense. You go ahead and send him a print so he can sell mushrooms to make more money.  hope you get banned too for it.

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: TacoHerder]
    #11362378 - 11/01/09 12:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

wierd he makes only 2 bucks a day but had time to get on the internet and become a shroomery member...

--------------------
TO ALL CULTIVATORS, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10899385
We need more member like mycochef, he is truly a kind giving person. Just ask Noobie, mycochef hooked him up big time!
Fastest Cultivation WINNER!!!! NoOneKnowsHowToAct won it twice, must be doing something right:super:

Shoot me a pm if you would like a powerful custom laser built. :smile: 4th pic is a 1.3W 445nm laser burning thru some plastic makeup containers. Yes I was wearing proper safety goggles, otherwise I would be blind right now.

OfflineMYSTIQUE
Say Hi to the elves for me.
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #11362934 - 11/01/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That wasn't really directed at you so maybe that why you didn't get it but the point was not that he is going to sell the shrooms or that he is part of the program but that people in his situation use mushrooms legal ones to make a living for their family in this world so home cultivation can be done in less the optimum standards. We are on the WWW and people from all over the world use this as a source of info not just for us lucky ones. Over 3 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. Just because he is from certain parts does not mean he will fail as a cultivator. Some countries have installed free internet as a way to let there people have access to the info and opportunities that we do.So we should greet them not dismiss them.

P.S. You really need to work on your reading comprehension this isn't the first time I see its led you to jump on someone.

--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Edited by MYSTIQUE (11/01/09 02:27 PM)

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #11370480 - 11/02/09 04:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

P.S. everything you just said prob doesnt even apply to him and he shouldnt be waisting time and money if thats all he makes.  Use your common sense.

--------------------

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

#11370495 - 11/02/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

and anyone with a 3rd grade reading level could read your thread. your just a moron,sorry.

--------------------

OfflineRedDevil420
Antichrist

#11370764 - 11/02/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

hey taco, the value of goods differs as much as the value of money around the world.  who knows if anyones telling the truth on this forum, but did you know:

--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

InvisibleTacoHerder
Bluedavenger
Male User Gallery

Re: FSRC - how many prints [Re: RedDevil420]
    #11370774 - 11/02/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

true story

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,088 topic views. 14 members, 144 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.