Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: legality of spore producing
    #70235 - 01/03/00 08:43 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Because you can't arrest someone based upon suspicion, and there just isn't much incentive to bust some spore vendor when there are plenty of crack dealers and heroin addicts on the street corners at night.

ShroomGod

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#70237 - 01/04/00 10:21 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

This gives me a chance to post a question I had! This is from the CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE : SECTION 11390-11392...

"11391. Except as otherwise authorized by law, every person who
transports, imports into this state, sells, furnishes, gives away, or
offers to transport, import into this state, sell, furnish, or give
away any spores or mycelium capable of producing mushrooms or other
material which contain a controlled substance ... shall be punished by
imprisonment in the county jail for a period of not more than one
year or in the state prison."

Okay.. Here is my question... Is POSSESSION of spores legal in California. I don't see anything there about possession. Any Comments?

------------------
"If you choke on water, what shall you wash it down with?" - proverb

Offlineatlas
always listening
Male
    #70238 - 01/03/00 11:41 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i have no clue but good research on your part...

--------------------
"....there are no restraints on the Federal Reserve, the Fed is master of all it controls."
-Murray N. Rothbard

OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #70239 - 01/03/00 11:47 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yes. Possession is most like illegal. California is a bitch.

------------------
He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #70240 - 01/03/00 11:52 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

No shit, I hate california. :mad:

Anonymous

#70241 - 01/04/00 09:56 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

california aint that bad. weed is everywhere and cleaner there(here its shit from dealers..... weed with twigs,poppy seeds,seeds,tobacco and whatever dealers can put in it so it weighs more.) :rolleyes: dealers.... never gonna learn

Anonymous

#70242 - 01/04/00 12:27 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

California is the only state in the union that spores ARE ILLEGAL. Sad to say.

Offlinesutec
addict
    #70243 - 01/04/00 12:57 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

To answer the original question, one does not have to have mushrooms in their possession to make spore prints/syringes. There are PLENTY of wild fields in nature. (See the Mushroom Hunting section for proof)

In a a couple of days one could literally obtain HUNDREDS (if not thousands with the right equipment) of spore prints, AND Since a SINGLE spore print can make 5 generous (10 not so generous) syringes, it is very possible that spore suppliers in fact don't possess a single mushroom. If there is a nice field a short drive, one could in ONE season furnish their entire business with plenty of spore prints (and then just make syringes as needed).

One could also obtain their spores from a different country where mushroom possession/cultivation is legal. Spore prints are perfectly fine to mail and will make it through customs (not syringes tho), that is another entirely possible situation.

There are other possibilities as well I'm sure, but since these possibilities exist, law enforcement can't just say "hey you supply spores you possess mushrooms", they have to have some proof that you have mushrooms in your possession. Also if a spore supplier was smart they would never mention that they have mushrooms or allow anyone they didn't know in their spore lab (if they did infact possess shrooms) to incriminate themselves.

With these possibilities and laws, if someone is smart (and if the laws don't change), one could sustain their operation for a long while, without fear.

Hope that answers your question fishman :P

--------------------
Decriminalize:
NORML
DRCNet
MPP
ACLU Website

Anonymous

#70244 - 01/05/00 05:31 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

shroommastermeth, and when have ya ben to ca to buy weed? (come on weed with "poppy seeds,seeds,tobacco" ya got ta stop makeing this shit up. Go play pokemon or something.

Anonymous

#70245 - 01/05/00 11:22 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I designed a special 'Spore Collar' which fits on a living mushroom under the cap. Then I place a glass over top and return the next day for my fresh wild print. I got tons and traded around the world for others . Now I am well stocked with many varieties and have never touched a mushroom in my life! Yechh, I don't even like mushrooms!

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

------------------
Visit the Captains Spore page at: http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Meadows/4448/spores.htm

InvisibleAnubisRonin
enthusiast
    #70246 - 01/05/00 05:02 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Even though Cali is so strict...are there many cali mushroom growers??? If its low key and the person isnt selling or anouncing can you do it with not much effort or fear of being caught??? Who out there is from Cali??? im curious about that state?

Anonymous

#70247 - 01/05/00 05:56 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Where the hell do you get weed with poppy seed or tobacco or twigs? You need to find a better drug dealer. If they're putting that shit in just weed, you better watch out for the real expensive shit. It all sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me.

------------------
My mind is corrosive...

Anonymous

#70248 - 01/05/00 06:01 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

there many ifs but still the spore buisnes is kinda on the edge of the law. lets be realists. suppose the cops had proff that you sell spores. do you give them sales tax? no you dont. do you have propper licence to opperate as a buisnes? when they break down a door can you say that not my grow setup it is a friends i collected the spore in the wild. ok so they drop the charges still you will not be growing after a scare like that.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
    #70249 - 01/05/00 07:17 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Why bring the subject up. Spore providers get spores...who cares how, leave it at that. The more we ask how etc...the more likely someone will check into it. Notice no spore suppliers replied to this topic. Thats because they rather you just didn't ask.

The Lizard,

--------------------

Anonymous

#70250 - 01/05/00 09:07 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

lizard,
good point, but people refer to this all the fucking time. and it gets old i was just trying to help people have a way to get it out of there systems. i will leave it at that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order