Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: Need expert help please...
    #70214 - 01/03/00 07:49 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

you probably have too much water.. the pearlite is enough! I use an occasional spray. you have overkill.. one or the other.. both is too much.. you probably choked them.. some may have aborted.. you should remove aborts quickly.. anyway..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Need expert help please... [Re: DinoMyc]
    #70216 - 01/03/00 09:58 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Yea...those are goners. With too much humidity, mushrooms can't properly form, and they just die.

Anonymous

#70217 - 01/04/00 11:03 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

wow thanks
my problem with using the ultrasonic only is that water pools in the growing chamber. also it is very big and the humidity gauge i got is crap and the best it ever reads is 75% go figure. i have the utrasonic on timer to run 15 minutes every other hour and the tube feeds each go through two 2 litre bottle setups.
any more advice
i picked away all the aborts, a particularly long one had actually ggrown back into the cake. also should i pick or cut (unsteril?)? when i pulled off the big abort it took about twenty pins with it?

------------------
"I'm psychedelic this time coming rainbow,
Look at the green lights and yall see my brain glow,
five colors; yellow, black, red, green, and purple"
--Dr. Octagonecologyst

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #70218 - 01/04/00 11:35 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Most hydrometers bought in your average garden or hardware store only reads up to about 80% humidity.

A good way to judge the humidity is if there are beads of water running down the sides of your terrainum you've probably got close to 100% humidity. When I don't see beads of water, thats the only time I really use my hydrometer.

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck