Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Not allowed to dye my hair blue
    #7003987 -

I went to the salon today and I was told that my hair is too fucked. Too much dying, bleaching, straightening, etc over the years has made it so my hair is one dye job away from falling out. So as a hairdresser, her integrity is apparently on the line. She said she could make it blue, but the blue hair would not be up to par with her experience as a hairdresser.  :poison:


--------------------

What's a shroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #7004076 -

i tried dying my hair black once. it turned out purple. never done it again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: leftandright]
    #7004082 -

i dye my hair black because i hate being a natural blonde.

however, i don't dye it often. right now i have about 5 inches of blonde roots showing. not that i really care.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7004110 -

I usually dye my hair black, though naturally it's really dark brown anyway.


--------------------

What's a shroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7004155 -

Ahhh man you might as well shave it off, it always looks so gross when hair is like that. :what:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7004295 -

I did mine Corvette Red once.  The minute I washed my hair it turned pink.  :nonono:

Edited by Newbie (06/03/07 05:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7004365 -

it's actually kinda neat.

once it grows out a couple more inches i plan on dying the regrowth red.

besides, i'm not shaving it off. i can sit on it for fuck's sake that would just be a waste of 10 years of growing out my hair.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #7004378 -

If you're dying your hair enough to have someone tell you you're damaging it, don't you think maybe you should wait... 6 months, get a haircut, then dye it when you've got yourself 4-8" of new hair?

I know someone who had patchy hair because of bleaching it too much.  Literally PATCHES fell out. :smile:

That'd be terrible!  Don't make your hair fall out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Maverick]
    #7004400 -

It's really not that bad. I've been told before that it's a miracle that I still have hair but for the most part it's tough. I've never had a problem with hair loss, it's just very dry and frizzy.


--------------------

What's a shroom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #7004439 -

through high school i used to dye my hair all the time. i'd have like 5 colors in at once in various patterns and patches. or just one entirely green head. or black with blue tips. because of this, i got the nickname skittles. to this day, when i go back to my hometown, people i haven't seen since high school will call me skittles, even though my hair has been its natural brown for like 4 years.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #7004442 -

simple little highlights ruined my hair..wouldnt grow back right...id love to find a conditioner that provides enough moisture after dying it...but theres crap out there


--------------------


When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: forbiddendonut]
    #7004453 -

forbiddendonut said:
I went to the salon today and I was told that my hair is too fucked. Too much dying, bleaching, straightening, etc over the years has made it so my hair is one dye job away from falling out. So as a hairdresser, her integrity is apparently on the line. She said she could make it blue, but the blue hair would not be up to par with her experience as a hairdresser.  :poison:



You must of been devastated! I'll mention you in my prayers tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: sublimesanchita]
    #7004457 -

I cant remember the product right now but it's a great restorative for hair, you
put it on, let it sit for a few hours, your head feels plastic, rinse and in a few
days it's easier to deal with, my mo knows it, she was a hair dresser for 25 years

I suffered through a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7004465 -

my hair is curly so it sucks up moisture like a sponge..it just doesnt hold it well, if you could find out what the product name was Id love to try something new out..


--------------------


When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7004468 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
through high school i used to dye my hair all the time.  i'd have like 5 colors in at once in various patterns and patches.  or just one entirely green head.  or black with blue tips.  because of this, i got the nickname skittles.  to this day, when i go back to my hometown, people i haven't seen since high school will call me skittles, even though my hair has been its natural brown for like 4 years.




Well perhaps it's not because of the haircolor?

Maybe it's because...


j/k :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: sublimesanchita]
    #7004497 -

apogee by Redken (not the styling mouse, you may have to call a few salons),
another product by them is #12 rough paste, I've heard it's pretty good


I have curly hair too, I've always been told I have very healthy hair though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7004502 -

thanks!:cool:


--------------------


When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Maverick]
    #7004511 -

lol.. perhaps. i was in a longterm relationship through like 75% of high school, but maybe she was just my beard?

i did spend all four years of high school grappling with sweaty men in small spandex singlets... hrm. haha, speaking of which, how would you have felt getting pwnd in wrestling by a guy with a rainbow on his head? i suspect it caused a lot of people a lot of self doubt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: sublimesanchita]
    #7004519 -

sublimesanchita said:
thanks!:cool:



thank god the only price I had to pay for that info was letting her move in...


please shoot me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not allowed to dye my hair blue [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7004521 -

Redken makes good product, albeit expensive.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* decent hair dye annielicious 913 14 06/24/04 10:27 PM
by 40oz
* hair dying question John 1,085 15 11/17/04 08:05 PM
by beejay
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 05:50 PM
by Pala
* I dyed my hair today
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,360 29 04/26/04 01:36 PM
by MOTH
* I'm wearing a tie dye today Geordi_La_Forge 1,365 17 10/06/04 06:32 PM
by afoaf
* i washed my hair
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 4,642 52 05/12/04 05:16 PM
by Vulture
* MY BADASS TIE DYE's
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,162 38 05/18/04 05:17 PM
by Delyrium
* My Tie Dye Supplies are almost here Phychotron 1,494 12 05/06/04 08:57 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,994 topic views. 5 members, 3 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.