Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See?
    #690260 -

Hey Folks, If you have been half listening to my posts, you will no doubt know I'm a Professional Hobo. I have been offered a Job with WBLS (Local NYC Radio Sta) Doing Promotions.
The dude is very cool, and has all Potential Job Seekers do a Job for him (no doubt it will be used if he likes it)

It's citche, but thats what he wants....so I give the people what they want.
If it all works out, I can work from home, and bill by the hour.
Pray for MoJo!
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: Anonymous]
    #691280 -

Since no one has answred this post, I will!
As I expected, My client LOVED the piece, and aside form a few changes, he's buying it- I'm hired!!!

If you see less of me, you'll know for sure.
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: Anonymous]
    #691300 -

congrats... that's awesome news.

so that means you will be working at home now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: Smack31]
    #691309 -

HOLY Donut Holes Batman - Thats right!!- this dude has no Design equip at his place, So I guess it will be like a weekly check in to pick up my mo'nay!!
Oh yeah baby, I can still freak it like a hobo, yet get some Mad Money- Thats for making me feel Better Smack.
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: Anonymous]
    #691762 -

Can I borrow a dollar?


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: GabbaDj]
    #692632 -

Shit, I feel so good, Ill lend ya two!
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm Testing for a Graphic Arts Job - Wanna See? [Re: Anonymous]
    #699544 -

You greedbeast! hehe just kidding.
Sounds like a great job, sit around in your underwear all day, get paid.
Buy more underwear to sit around in. Repeat forever.


--------------------
I remember, the first time, I... smoked DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Too much drugs - Photo Graphic Art
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,444 24 07/01/05 03:00 AM
by Fliquid
* Yeeaaahhh...I got my first Graphic Design job! MilkyMedia 904 5 09/01/04 03:19 AM
by MilkyMedia
* Is this cover art good? Zen Peddler 1,986 19 09/29/03 09:10 PM
by ferret
* some of my GRAPHIC art YellowSubmarine 732 5 09/10/03 02:42 AM
by YellowSubmarine
* Psychedelic Art! SSM_Arts 1,438 6 05/04/21 03:06 AM
by Applesauce3D
* Trippy Art djd586 1,153 1 06/05/03 10:11 PM
by Legoulash
* Best Graphics web sites superpimp 892 4 10/26/01 01:02 PM
by pants
* Shroomery banner design con(test)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AnnoA 7,189 72 10/27/05 05:38 PM
by superfalk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,418 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.