Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hazed and Infused
    #6989030 -

Anyone ever had this beer? I found it recently after not having had it for a few years and I gotta say it's one of my favorites. And not just because the marketing is obviously geared towards stoners. They could call it Shit in a Bottle and I'd still be like a pig in shit sucking these things down. As an added bonus, my six pack came with a free pint glass.





Thank you Boulder, CO for putting out such a tasty brew.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6989093 -

i've not had it but i also haven't had a dry-hopped beer that i cared for. same goes for any tripel style, just can't enjoy it.

as far as interesting beers go though, i've had Monty Python's Holy Ail (not a typo). it was pretty tasty, an english ale. i'll scrounge for a picture.


--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: CantiSama]
    #6989145 -

sounds yummy, going to have to try it. do you happen to know where they sell?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #6989163 -

yea looks interesting lol...ive never had dry hopped beer that i know of. i like purple haze beer its pretty tasty


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #6989174 -

looks yucky.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #6989252 -

It's probably difficult to find too far from Colorado. I don't live near Colorado but I got lucky and found it at an organic food store that prides itself on seeking out hard-to-find beers. Probably won't be there for long.

I like it as a summertime beer. It's very refreshing. It's hoppy but not bitter, sweet but not too sweet. I really haven't had a beer that tasted quite like this.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hazed and Infused [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6989266 -

I saw it all the time in this place by my house, I always wanted to try it, but kept forgetting :doh:

I'll give it a shot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I am thinking of buying a Ball Python or a Corn snake
( 1 2 3 all )
quarkyquasar 6,796 46 10/25/04 06:40 PM
by Kinderfeld
* My Python .... JettaJay 1,262 9 12/29/04 02:53 PM
by JettaJay
* Python Eats Gator, Explodes (Seriously Hysterical) KungFu_Shaman 2,275 19 10/06/05 03:37 PM
by Mushie_Man
* Monty Python's Personal Best Series on PBS daimyo 632 1 03/01/06 07:26 PM
by Silverwolf
* Summertime
( 1 2 all )
Adom 1,867 22 05/31/05 06:26 PM
by Adom
* Purple Haze
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,182 22 06/26/05 12:01 PM
by Organic
* im looking at moving to colorado, can anyone give me some info?? willmafingerdo 2,661 17 07/13/11 01:33 PM
by Bumm
* colorado shroomers
( 1 2 all )
stonerreakinghavoc 3,623 24 08/21/16 08:46 PM
by Badb81

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
436 topic views. 4 members, 36 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.