Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
What store carries Nesco Dehydrators?
    #6975968 -

I went to Fred Meyers(sort of like a Walmart) today to buy some pots and a couple plants from the garden section, and then went into the kitchen supplies to see if they carried the Nesco Gardenmaster dehydrator. They had tons of different small appliances...but not a single food dehydrator of any type.

I specifically want the Nesco, so that I have all the flexibility of different temps, adding lots of trays, and a damn good dehydrator from what everyone says.

Where can I get one without having to order it online? I'd like to buy it tomorrow at the latest, cause I've got a flush that I should be harvesting right now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What store carries Nesco Dehydrators? [Re: TheEnd]
    #6976068 -

Hung Far Low's in Canton China carries them.
So does Kathy's Kitchen Corner, in WheatFeild Nebraska.
:rolleyes:

Wherever you live.
I suggest you try the local phone book yellow pages.
And, call arround.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What store carries Nesco Dehydrators? [Re: agar]
    #6976232 -

Mmmmkay. I'll try Hung Far Low's  :thanx:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What store carries Nesco Dehydrators? [Re: TheEnd]
    #6976338 -

I just saw them in the last few days at wal fuck world, and a store called Menards kinda hardware and shit store. Call around, dont order a damn Ronco from ebay like I did though, it may have been cheaper but I hear I may as well be baking them in an oven.


--------------------
I love poo, any friend of my mushrooms is a friend of mine..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What store carries Nesco Dehydrators? [Re: TheEnd]
    #6976385 -

I did not mean to come off like an A/H.
But, if people do not know the city you live in.
It's difficult to tell you what store has them.
As, many stores are local or regional, rather than national.
Even then, some national mega-mart types stock them.
While others don't.

So, if you want one RIGHT NOW.
Best to try local resources, like the phone book to find one.

Many TARGET & ACE HARDWARE stores carry them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What store carries Nesco Dehydrators? [Re: agar]
    #6976413 -

:smirk: I didn't take it personally Agar, don't worry:thumbup:. Thanks for the tip on Target and Ace Hardware, I have a couple of those close by that I can try tomorrow. I live in the Porland area in Oregon if that helps(if anyone knows any stores off the top of their head around Portland that carries them, let me know). I'll call around if I can't find one at those stores tomorrow.

And no, I'm not planning on even looking at the Ronco ones, I've heard too many bad things about them.

Thanks for the help guys.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nesco Dehydrator Trays Dexter_Morgan 2,496 6 04/29/05 02:39 AM
by ThumpaCap
* Buying used food dehydrators at 2nd hand stores.... RoadkillM 2,110 15 06/20/05 05:30 AM
by Roadkill
* using a food dehydrator? lionhead 1,853 15 12/27/03 01:20 AM
by DSD
* What is the best shroom growing supply store. 5m0k3 1,899 10 10/09/03 03:55 PM
by Rose
* store bought manure/ 3-in-1 / zoodoo indkebr 2,285 9 12/04/03 10:37 AM
by thisone
* Different store bought substrates. OmegaRed 1,373 10 01/14/04 02:40 AM
by plura16
* Where can I find rye in the grocery store? Rudiger420 488 1 04/16/04 01:35 PM
by snatchcakes
* Local stores carrying syringes? turtlelamp 907 4 12/06/03 04:29 PM
by o0nuglobe0o

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,218 topic views. 10 members, 72 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.