Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just shaved my balls!
    #6968424 -

:yesnod:

They are so squeaky clean. I'll try to make that porn tonight, fellas.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968425 -

gay


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: LoUsIf]
    #6968431 -

you clicked...


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968437 -

balls


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968443 -

how about some preliminary pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Clickety]
    #6968454 -

I took a few but they were blurry. :sad:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968458 -

that shit is going to itch so bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: leftandright]
    #6968461 -

naw


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968470 -

shavin yer balls itches hardcore


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: LoUsIf]
    #6968498 -

Use shaving cream then lotion.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968509 -

when it grows back in

the stubble is going to chaff the inside of your legs, etc.


--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Edited by trendal (05/26/07 07:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Teragon]
    #6968511 -

I've done it many times before, it's not too bad. :smile:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968517 -

ballsLOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: indica]
    #6968592 -

balls are funny :laugh:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968597 -

:nono:
Balls are important!


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Individual]
    #6968702 -

don't be so..

TESTY!!!!!!!!! GET IT?!?!?!?!?! :lol: :rotfl:


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968713 -

sperm sacks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968727 -

Sure do, you lousy nutshaver! :wink:


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: Teragon]
    #6968763 -

Teragon said:
when it grows back in

the stubble is going to chaff the inside of your legs, etc.



i hear this a lot, but, no, they dont. try it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just shaved my balls! [Re: theuser]
    #6968842 -

:suicide:


--------------------
let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i just put peppermint lotion on my shaved balls! Todcasil 788 9 08/15/05 09:05 PM
by Todcasil
* Have you ever shaved... "down there?"
( 1 2 3 all )
SoulSurfer 6,739 48 08/01/04 11:08 AM
by Barbi
* how do you guys shave your body hair?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
tonyperez420 9,379 65 03/14/07 03:54 PM
by Tomo
* I shaved
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,125 35 10/06/05 09:42 AM
by Ozrichead
* Need help with shaving pubes
( 1 2 3 all )
The_Hobbit 6,372 50 05/10/21 08:42 PM
by Nifflerz
* I'm afraid to shave again.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,408 27 07/12/06 08:05 PM
by d33p
* Should I shave?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,128 36 12/24/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* Shaving
( 1 2 all )
trippindad82 3,147 23 01/15/07 05:30 PM
by Infrared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,925 topic views. 5 members, 51 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.