Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted?
    #6898634 -

Was that acting? If it was he's an amazing actor. I've never seen him look really uncomfortable before, that was really funny.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898642 -

I must've missed it.
link?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6898651 -

No links? Jane Fonda attacked him, like made out w/ him and sat on his lap and kept kissing him. Colbert kept mentioning his wife and had this total look of. "I'm super fucking uncomfortable right now but I'm trying not to show it cause I'm on TV and in character.".


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898658 -

hahah thats awesome.
I bet they play it again tonight or tomorrow.
I'm going to flip to comedy central now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6898668 -

it comes on 8:30pm EST, it's 7:38est now. It's at the last part of the show, daily show comes on before I always catch both.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898678 -

I'm waiting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898690 -

theuser said:
No links? Jane Fonda attacked him, like made out w/ him and sat on his lap and kept kissing him. Colbert kept mentioning his wife and had this total look of. "I'm super fucking uncomfortable right now but I'm trying not to show it cause I'm on TV and in character.".



What a crazy old bitch. I've got to see this. :rotfl:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898696 -

I would be freaked too, that crazy b*tch is 70 years old.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6898699 -

It's pretty classic, I doubt it's acting.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898809 -

Not the whole thing, but enough.

It is pretty funny but he seemed more amused than annoyed to me. Maybe I need to see from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nde4VarRX7M


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #6898835 -

what happened to his apron that said Kiss the Host?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: Colbadol]
    #6898842 -

best interview ever. I was cracking up the entire time.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #6898847 -

Hrm, are ya sure? I thought he looked kinda freaked out.


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: theuser]
    #6898857 -

Yeah, he was obviously extremely uncomfortable. Jane Fonda is a stupid cunt. She probably thought she was being really funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: it stars saddam]
    #6898870 -

I'm waiting right now watching. Didnt wanna spoil it with the you tube version.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6898896 -

IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6898902 -

OMG jane fonda looks like an alien. creepy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: xjuan]
    #6898928 -

why did she do that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: xjuan]
    #6898930 -

Yeah I would definitly say uncomfortable, he started off looking from side to side off stage, I assume to see if he got a head shake from somebody.
Seemed like he was very shy or just didnt expect or have a planned reaction for that, I didnt see him mention his wife tho.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Did anyone else see Steven Colbert get sexually assulted? [Re: ganjaguru]
    #6898934 -

He said he was worried about what was going to happen when he got home, or something to that effect. :lol:

Definitely looked a bit uncomfortable.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My 1st Trip to the Big Apple, NYC & The Colbert Report *PICS*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theuser 5,821 69 03/06/07 02:34 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Stephen Colbert's DNA to be shot into Space PilzeEssen 580 0 09/08/08 01:32 AM
by PilzeEssen
* Colbert smokes nugs
( 1 2 3 all )
Gastronomicus 3,575 49 06/10/08 04:17 PM
by GnuBobo
* I just saw the episode of Colbert where he broadcasted from sadam husein's palace Quaternion 270 3 06/10/09 06:52 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* Stephen Colbert needs your help!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
proud_republican 7,763 99 03/12/09 01:20 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Has Colbert surpassed Stewart? thedefone 983 12 09/17/08 03:13 PM
by alphapacifist
* I love Steven Colbert
( 1 2 3 all )
scienceguy 4,539 47 09/25/10 02:45 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Colbert wins NASA space station name contest
( 1 2 all )
EternalCowabunga 1,799 22 03/24/09 05:46 PM
by Idiot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,220 topic views. 4 members, 198 guests and 384 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.