Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
fun times with allergies
    #6879577 -

OK, so I have ridiculous allergy problems this time of year.

I have found no medication that can keep my head from leaking,
and I can't breath out my nose, most times I cant even blow it.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to drain my head...its making me crazy!

thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #6879653 -

I have bad allergies too. I found this stuff, simply called "Allergy Medicine" by Westinghouse.

Only thing I've ever found that does the job.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #6879667 -

e

Edited by shaos (04/09/11 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #6882184 -

centrum said:
http://curezone.com/clark/liver.asp

Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear, too, more with each cleanse you do! Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain. You have more energy and an increased sense of well being.

Cholestrol and bile stones in the liver is the source of alot of things, including allergies. I've done this 4x, its safe.




Sounds interesting, might have to try this one day.


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #6882502 -

interesting indeed! Is there any word on how it affects more severe allergies? like, ones that close your throat and send you to the hospital? I am an allergy queen!

I suppose for now I am looking for something a little more immediate, although I appreciate the feedback.
Has anyone heard of or used a netty pot (I think thats what its called)

basically its a little tea pot looking thing, that you pour in one nostril and drain it out the other.

My head has been blocked for at least 5 days now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #6883750 -

Reactine works fairly well for me, but I'm assuming it doesn't for you.

I've been meaning to try a netti pot... basically you pour saltwater into one nostril and it comes out the other. Some allergy sufferers swear by it.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6883906 -

ooo maybe I could try this!sutra neti

no pot required!
although I'm pretty sure I'd do some serious damage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #6884995 -


Edited by StickyWater (04/29/08 01:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fun times with allergies [Re: StickyWater]
    #6885127 -

i have horrible allergy's too. What works best for me is that stuff you shove up your nose and let drip in. Burns like hell but most brand dry me up in second.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pet Allergies?? Liz 1,104 5 04/07/06 01:45 PM
by TheDude
* Mushroom Allergy unixelation 8,295 2 12/15/05 10:43 AM
by HeavyToilet
* Whistling Nostrils Super_Blunt 913 2 11/21/04 02:56 AM
by Wannasub
* eating gun barrels is fun
( 1 2 3 all )
CptnGarden 3,871 47 08/27/05 01:08 PM
by CptnGarden
* Need advice on possible mushroom poisoning *DELETED* a_fun_guy 614 1 01/10/06 05:06 PM
by eric_the_red
* Nose is always stuffy. daba 2,564 13 10/29/04 11:57 PM
by loverofthewoods
* Your opinions on Homeopathy?
( 1 2 3 all )
barfightlard 4,794 45 04/10/05 01:34 PM
by Psychoactive1984
* Neti Pot and Pranya Ama SoopaX 1,129 7 12/15/05 01:01 PM
by JacquesCousteau

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,322 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.