Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
whats going on in Amsterdam for 420?
    #6809581 -

is there like an annual fest or anything?
just wondering because my sister is there right now
How sweet is that, her birthday is on 420, shes turning 21, and shes in Amsterdam!


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats going on in Amsterdam for 420? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6809738 -

If she lives in Amsterdam I'm guessing turning 21 isn't a big deal.

My friends BDay is on 4/20, he always goes to the headshop that night and they always smoke him out on some really fucking good weed.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats going on in Amsterdam for 420? [Re: jewunit]
    #6809750 -

nah shes just there for the weekend
she's studying abroad for a semester.....


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats going on in Amsterdam for 420? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6809756 -

Ah, nice. Still, I think it'd be more fun to have your 21st birthday here in America, since, well, ya know, it actually means something.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: whats going on in Amsterdam for 420? [Re: jewunit]
    #6809760 -

yea I def. know what you mean
however, I probably wouldn't care if I was in her position because I rarely ever drink, I think the last time I got really drunk was for her going away party which was in January...lol


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The 4 420s Pretty Lights 836 18 05/12/14 08:30 AM
by Pretty Lights
* tool in amsterdam need some help 2 make it happen *DELETED* roby000 2,020 17 05/03/06 03:28 PM
by abrad84
* Amsterdam & Paris BLAST_420 279 0 03/18/06 04:46 PM
by BLAST_420
* 420!!!
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 2,318 25 04/20/15 09:43 PM
by musiclover420
* Amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
moey 6,276 29 07/05/14 08:38 PM
by moey
* Anyone in town for a 420 get together next month? Jalruza 318 1 10/18/06 01:33 PM
by Jalruza
* Happy 420 shroomery
( 1 2 3 all )
creekfreek 4,956 46 04/20/09 02:25 AM
by Lorek
* Fuck it. I'm gonna move to Amsterdam. (For real.)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,557 62 03/15/07 08:12 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
491 topic views. 8 members, 31 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.