Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pawn shop
    #6807430 -

I need to start taking care of myself and create some motivation in my life.
Unfortunately, part of that is going to have to involve, getting rid of some non-essential things I own, including my xbox 360, and possibly my bass guitar and amp. I have another amp at home, and I would want to get a new bass once I'm back on my feet if I do decide to get rid of it.

I was wondering how much could I get for the aforementioned items in a pawn shop or really anywhere that would buy them, in Canadian dollars.
Both the bass and amp were pretty cheap, each about 200 - 250 list price.

As an afterthought, I also have a microwave and mini-fridge I might want to sell.


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Edited by MrNatural (04/19/07 03:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: MrNatural]
    #6807431 -

I'll take 'em for free....:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6807433 -

I would love to be able to give away things, but that might be a little counter productive for me right now. Sorry dude.


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: MrNatural]
    #6807441 -

maybe make a post in the market place, post pictures, and hold a raffle...$5 entry fee


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6807443 -

I need to get rid of the stuff before the 27th. Because I'm moving to a different province. I couldn't pull off anything long term. Plus I couldn't pay to ship the stuff anywhere.


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Edited by MrNatural (04/19/07 03:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6807445 -

I hate to say it...BUT...considering the price of sending this shit out is obviously gonna be taken into consideration by the people that are bidding on it (e.g. if someone thinks something is worth $100, and there's a $50 shipping fee attached to it - then they're only gonna bet a max of $50 on it) I would assume whatever you're able to get a pawn shop is likely about all you'd get in auction






personally...I think your best bet would be placing an add in the newspaper  :yesnod:


--------------------


:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Edited by Muppet (04/19/07 03:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: Muppet]
    #6807447 -

also post around college, they have bulltin boards and stuff moves pretty quick for people for visit it often


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6807453 -

What I think I'm going to do today is put up some signs on bulletin boards as per your suggestion makaveli8x8. I'm also going to ask around some pawnshops and ebgames to see what I could get for the stuff.

If its a high enough number off the bat from the shops, Ill haggle a bit and sell, but if not Ill hold out and see if anyone buys. Worst case scenario, I end up going to a pawn shop the day before I move.


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: MrNatural]
    #6807622 -

What province if you don't mind my asking?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6807629 -

you could also try some music stores, schools, ect and see if they need musical equipment....just try to think of places that use music


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #6807638 -

Those are all things that should be easy to sell on campus (or trade for drugs)


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6808460 -

From Nova Scotia to Ontario


--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Edited by MrNatural (04/19/07 11:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: MrNatural]
    #6808621 -

pawn shop usually won't give you shit for your stuff.

I had a g/f want to pawn her old wedding ring. cost around 1,000
they wanted to give her 50 bucks.
she declined.

I worked at a pawn shop for about a week once.(then my old job called and offered more money and shit) I learned that they don't give shit for the things people pawn, they figure you're down on your luck anyway,so you'll be happy with any money they give you.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: MrNatural]
    #6808633 -

Ah


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pawn shop [Re: joe666]
    #6808642 -

try craigslist?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* pawn shop
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,777 20 11/15/05 01:06 AM
by lid
* So I Pawned My Gold For Cannabis
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Akira 6,550 78 07/29/08 04:52 AM
by koppie
* help me shop for a new digital camera.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,843 22 02/10/05 10:35 PM
by kadakuda
* Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online?
( 1 2 all )
badlydrawnboy 7,902 23 03/03/06 04:14 PM
by whatever123
* auto shop, fixed my car withoout asking, $300 bill WTF HELP ZippoZM 3,842 19 08/26/04 12:41 PM
by ZippoZ
* what super market do you shop at?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 1,405 23 07/11/05 11:48 AM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Where can I get cheap nitrous? RandalFlagg 1,750 19 03/06/06 05:39 PM
by Ripple
* Opening a Flower Shop... Original 467 15 01/17/06 05:04 PM
by skydog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
765 topic views. 3 members, 40 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.