Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblebadlydrawnboy
Witnessing
 User Gallery

Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online?
    #5351974 - 03/01/06 01:20 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

as in under $20. i mainly want it only to smoke salvia from
i'm not finding much via web searches

--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Oracle
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #5351984 - 03/01/06 01:24 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
"There are days of doubt, more often lonely nights, when even the devout wonder if they are heirs to a greater kingdom than this earth and if they will know mercy -- or if instead they are only animals like any other, with no inheritance except the wind and the dark."

"You will never understand what reality truly is until you first decide to open your eyes to see if it exists." -Me

"Never take any human word for devine fact. Truth comes only from truth itself. Question everything. Challenge reality itself. Search for answers with new and untainted perspectives. Submit your experiences and your ego and you will be enlightened to what is beyond our understanding of what is." -Me

Invisiblebadlydrawnboy
Witnessing
 User Gallery

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: The_Oracle]
    #5351989 - 03/01/06 01:27 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i'd been to those both. grasscity doesn't have much to offer, and that project420 looks like just links i think. i'm sort of wondering if anyone has service feedback from places they've ordered or known were ordered from.

like i found this, but wtf? the pieces look fine, but i don't know anything about them. could be scammish

http://www.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/cheap-glass-pipes.html

--------------------

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: badlydrawnboy]
    #5352410 - 03/01/06 05:57 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.northwestglassart.com/

had some cheap ones last time for me

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? *DELETED* [Re: rawtoxic]
    #5352444 - 03/01/06 06:33 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

Offlinebarto
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: blink]
    #5353130 - 03/01/06 10:52 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Anonymous

#5353153 - 03/01/06 11:01 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Smoke it out of a glass rose tube, like crack. With a brillo pad screen. And do it on the street. That'd be hilarious.

Invisiblebadlydrawnboy
Witnessing
 User Gallery

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Anonymous]
    #5353479 - 03/01/06 12:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisiblePat Bateman, VP
Dr. House's Inspiration
Female User Gallery

Loc: Inconceivable opulence
    #5353962 - 03/01/06 03:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

that looks pretty cool

and i wouldn't go with this http://www.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/cheap-glass-pipes.html
1. b/c the shitty, sketchy name
2. the pieces look thin-walled

--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5354128 - 03/01/06 04:32 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, sounds like one of those sites that does nothing but get the top hits on google.

Anyone know a good site with cheapo freebase "glass dick" pipes? I can see why most wouldn't want to advertise such a thing...

I'd rather not ask local head shops. Too much meth around, and it really doesn't seem like any of them would want to carry that kind of thing. Plus they've been pretty cool with me in the past, don't want anyone getting the wrong impression, and you can't exactly reassure them of what you *are* using it for, so bleh.

And yeah, there's test tubes, light bulbs, blah blah. Just wanted something made decently.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Anonymous

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5356520 - 03/02/06 07:39 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:

Anyone know a good site with cheapo freebase "glass dick" pipes? I can see why most wouldn't want to advertise such a thing...

Any gas station in your local ''ghetto'' sells ''glass roses'' which are a glass tube with a plastic rose inside. That is what a crackpipe is. For real.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5356580 - 03/02/06 08:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:
Yeah, sounds like one of those sites that does nothing but get the top hits on google.

I'd rather not ask local head shops. Too much meth around, and it really doesn't seem like any of them would want to carry that kind of thing. Plus they've been pretty cool with me in the past, don't want anyone getting the wrong impression, and you can't exactly reassure them of what you *are* using it for, so bleh.

And yeah, there's test tubes, light bulbs, blah blah. Just wanted something made decently.

hahahahahaha the headshops near me sell color changing glass dicks!!!!!

i couldnt fuckin believe it! Soon as i get some extra cash ill send ya one if ya havent already bought one. Just lemme know. :thumbup:

color changing pilos, hahaha, whats next art glass crack pipes?!?!?!

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5356704 - 03/02/06 08:52 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've seen "glass art"ish meth pipes. Not in person, but online. There's one image the DEA's site posts all over the place. Probably to imply direct relations between marijuana and meth users.

I've never seen the glass rose thing, but what the fuck? Keep hearing about it, is it obviously designed to be used as a pipe? Can't imagine why else it'd be so popular in ghetto areas. I don't make an effort to visit ghetto gas stations too regularly. :smile:

Thanks suimush. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleBanez
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5356709 - 03/02/06 08:55 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

honestly my best bet for finding cheap glasses people are university campus'.. now i live 5 mins from Ohio State so its easy for me.. idk where abouts ur from.. but i always manage to get nice, thick pieces for 10-20 bucks

--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

OfflineRylmonkey
Former Master ofThe RX-7
Male

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Banez]
    #5356915 - 03/02/06 10:17 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, I say go to www.1percent.com they got pretty good stuff, not that big of a glass section, but there prices are cheap.

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #5359411 - 03/02/06 08:36 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Koala Koolio said:Anyone know a good site with cheapo freebase "glass dick" pipes?

Well.....does anyone?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Offlinemorphogenetic
Stranger
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: whatever123]
    #5359636 - 03/02/06 09:30 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

i was told that metal pipes are the best for smoking salvia in...

something in the way it reacts. I've tried smoking it from glass with a butane lighter and got nothing, but smoking it with a metal pipe and a butane lighter got me pretty high...it could just me me though...

metal pipes burn the lips, so be careful :smile:

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: morphogenetic]
    #5359690 - 03/02/06 09:44 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

k.

come on people, sites for freebase pipes, please.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: whatever123]
    #5359699 - 03/02/06 09:47 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

I don't understand why you can't just do any of this yourself, search engines are a plenty now a days.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Freeker]
    #5359914 - 03/02/06 10:47 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Haven't had any luck finding them with search engines. It's not exactly something people like selling openly.

--------------------

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5360009 - 03/02/06 11:17 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

exactly. every time I type in freebase pipe or crack pipe, i just come up with a whole bunch of news things and dea things. why? because crack pipes and freebase pipes are illegal. so....what sites do you guys know that sell pipes that are astoundingly similar to these horrible drug items, yet legal? (or illegal, i dont care how they label them. hook us up with links, damnit)

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5360252 - 03/03/06 12:31 AM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Perhaps a proper search term would do, I just don't know it. Obviously not freebase, not oil pipe or burner or anything. Sure as hell isn't glass dick. What the hell is the nicest way to phrase crack/meth pipe?

--------------------

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
    #5360261 - 03/03/06 12:34 AM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Whats with people only wanting cheaper pipes? I mean spend a hundred!

(Note: Ive got 9 profesionally blown sherlocks, brand new, that I cant sell because people dont want to spend over 50 bucks on a pipe!) Bah crappy poor city.

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

Re: Where's the best place to order a cheap glass pipe online? [Re: Springs]
    #5362129 - 03/03/06 04:14 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

We want cheap pipes because there is no reason to get an expensive freebase pipe. And other people want cheap weed pipes because they just want something to smoke out of, or they know they will break it. Not everyone thinks that a really pretty pipe is the only thing to smoke out of. Some deluded people think that a pipe without decorations will still get them high. Pretty dumb, huh?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom